SeasonsOfDestiny

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I'm officially a high school graduate as of now. Woo!
    BLink
    BLink
    Congradulations.

but
    work doesn't have summer breaks, and it has longer hours.

happy job hunting
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    I already have an idea or two for what I could do over the summer.
    The problem, though, is actually applying for the job.
    It's a big, big step for me, not to mention that I'd be terrified of messing up if/when I get the job.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Congrats, and best of luck to you in the future~! :3
    Oh boy, it seems like another PMD game is coming out in late 2015 or early 2016. Hopefully it's not as bad as Gates to Infinity allegedly was.
    Visiting the forums while at school? Such rebellion. Also I think I may try to learn how to properly draw with graphite pencils thanks to Advanced Art. Anyone have any tips in particular?
    I swear the RNG is so bipolar in Pokemon. I decided to breed a decent Furfrou, and I ended up hatching a shiny on the 6th egg. Why couldn't this happen to me when I actually try to breed for a shiny? But hey, this is my 4th legit shiny, as well as my first ever bred shiny.
    Ended up getting Ori and the Blind Forest day before yesterday on Steam and played it for 5 hours yesterday. It was worth the $20. If you like platformers, action games, and feels, I recommend giving it a try.
    My Sm4sh Soundtrack came in the mail today. Loving it, seeing as so far the 3DS disc has most of the songs that I really like.
    Well, I've started another nuzlocke (of Black 2 this time) that hopefully won't get stopped in its tracks due to technical difficulties. So far I've made it past the 3rd gym and haven't lost any of my team yet, so that's good.
    Jolly cooperation in Dark Souls is fun. Getting invaded by people with late-game equipment, on the other hand, isn't quite so fun.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    #fuckingankers
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Eh, it wasn't so much of a ganking as it was the guy had an Avalyn that was loaded with dark bolts or something like that (dark certainly came out of me when I was shot). He first tried to fight me with his swords, but I was too evasive and he couldn't get around my Zweihander. When I got hit with three of those bolts, my health went from full to a sliver...
    Oh man, I really hope we end up having an "ice" day tomorrow. I'm not quite in the AP Calculus'ing mood... but then again, when am I in such a mood?
    Well, I got Smash for the Wii U today. As a result, I Smashed for maybe 8 to 9 hours straight. No regrets.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    I also discovered that the Gamecube controls are infinitely more comfortable than the Wiimote controls. Makes me wish that I was able to use them sooner.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    I've had to use the Classic Controller because all of the Gamecube Adapters have been sold out at all of the Gamestops I go to. It's not nearly as bad as I once feared, but Gamecube controllers would still be preferable!
    So, after a long time, my family and I finally remembered that HTTYD 2 came out for DVD, and we watched it. Three words: worth the wait.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…