TekNerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Dang Iwata is dead. All i can say is may he rest in peace and thank him for all joy he's given us.
    Ok i've gotten most of the children now in fe. Im going for 11th paralogue now.
    I forgot my password fora little while and didnt feel like doing all the work to redo my password but i did it now and I have returned.
    rip Paths he will be missed
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    He is like having wifi problems or crap like but in a nutshell he cant get online.
    Also heck yeaaa raposas are the best things B). Drawn to life made be cry as a child.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    i just talked to him a few days ago he is not rip
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    hes only half rip if anything
    I've really haven't come on here as much as I used to for some reason. I should fix that
    It was most certainly not another Polaris, we just happen to enjoy the same excellent MSPaint comic. :3
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    Awwww yeaaa another Popstar Misadventures fan B)
    the 3 new pilots for CN were shown. for me the one i liked the best was Twelve forever. Jammers being second. and burgress being last because he is such an unlikable main character
    *Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    Spirit
    Spirit
    same
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    my reaction was more like
    oh that's cool but gates of infinity sucked from what I played and I keep hearing it sucks so
    I don't know what to expect
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    Yes but that was Gates of infinity and this is super pmd. Its quality all depends on how the devs decide to take it. They can either go PmdSky or PmdGates
    I've been playing a lot of minecraft again lately. The server I go on is p fun. Its full of freakin vocaloid loving weebs but i'm one of those weebs so i fit right in.
    ...another Late Birthday Post... there's "this is getting late" and then there's this... sorry about how late it is... how do I seem to be missing every birthday on the CSTSF???
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    Ah its ok dude we all can't be on time all the time owo/. Well you're not the only one to miss stuff. I didn't even see this and it was posted back on tuesday. Although maybe part of it was because Paths flooded my status box.
    I married Cordeilia in fire emblem. Shes adorable i luv
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    well yeah that's what I meant that it makes sense for Sumia
    from her point of view it's really sweet but on the other hand Chrom literally says that he's marrying her to make her happy because she made good pies
    i mean it could've been pulled off better but it was just badly written to the point that I couldn't take it seriously
    almost all of the S supports are ridiculous or badly written (I liked Inigo and Noire's supports but their S support was so bad I wish I didn't get them married)
    but I felt like they should make the ones that tons of people are going to read like this one feel like the characters are actually bonding
    although it's not as bad as some other ones, like Gaius and Panne
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    Well tbh this is like the first time they even added this type of mechanic in. Not to mention this would actually be their last fire emblem game if it didn't sell well so going by that i'm sure they had to cut a few edges with the money they had. While it does have its place in gameplay I don't think it was one of their MAIN focuses when making the game. They were probably were more focused on working on the plot and overall make it feel like a fire emblem game.
    Also going by what we know so far for the next fire emblem game, the marriage system will probably not come back and I kind of say this because the character you play as is related to the hoshido tribe so yea marrying your own family members would probably be a no, and nohr tribe you literally grew up in so that also kind of makes them non-blood related family.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    technically it wasn't the first one to have the whole children system thing there was another and it was actually probably pulled off better there since the children were actually the main characters of part of the game but I wouldn't know since I didn't get that far in that game it's dumb and difficult and too many people died even though in that same chapter you can bring people back to life apparently but you need to kill these dragon guys first and i don't know if I could've beaten them without those people but whatever
    but yeah I kinda didn't take into account that part since it was the first one in the series I played (yes I am a terrible person) so I wasn't really aware of how unsuccessful it was. still I feel like they probably should've made that part more developed since they clearly didn't put too much into the plot past around chapter 10
    but yeah the marriage system will probably not return but I feel like they will probably bring back those endings where the main lord ends up getting married to one of certain characters if they have A support with them it would make sense since the avatar person is also the lord this time
    even though you start off with your family I doubt they'll be your entire team I mean in literally every Fire Emblem game I've played you recruit random people on the battlefield by talking to them and also occasionally people just randomly join your army at the beginning of a chapter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…