Yinga
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• Konami is dead to me
    Yinga
    Yinga
    The worst part is that they're probably not going under for a long time now.
    Most of their revenue in Japan comes from their gambling and pachinko business, and don't forget they own Yugioh too.
    Them quitting console and PC gaming means jack shit for their IPs too, since they use them as soulless shells to brand their pachinko machines by.
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    I want to see a yugioh pachinko machine, ngl
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    castlevania slot machine is my favorite castlevania
    Serri
    Serri
    I will soon, I am a bit scared that someone will try to put me back in the main skype group. I'd prefer being a separate CS skype group, if that is ever allowed.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    yeah uh
    i don't know what you're scared of but
    the mods were all in agreement that we're not adding you back
    if you want a "private" group maybe you can join the safucool happy hour group with safu cool and polar
    Serri
    Serri
    I know the not adding me back part. I'm saying that a group member who isn't a mod may try to do that.
    Is this a long time peak or have we always had this high an influx of 12
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    they come and go all the time in various amounts
    don't take much notice of it
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Yeah I wouldn't say that it's any higher than usual, but at most above average.
    <a href='http://i.imgur.com/GMbjiKq.png' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>And people still complain about 1mb upload speeds</a>
    Why do I end up watching anime that isn't actually real anime all the damn time
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    it kinda has a bit of a reputation, not exactly the best of kinds.
    Yinga
    Yinga
    Fooooor...?
    Language? Sattirical Racism? Sattirical homophobia?
    Can you elaborate on that?
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    It has a reputation for being great and Goerge just doens't know what he's talking about.
    Sometimes I wonder if I'm even still gonna be here by the time I'm out of high school
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    hope that one day you can make it out
    don't get your hopes up too much though
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    I'll be here forever! [•-•]
    Yinga
    Yinga
    That's what they want you to think
    Yinga
    Yinga
    You can also ship characters with other versions of themselves
    Shadow Dragon Marth is totally gay for Seisen no Keiu Marth
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    uhhhh
    marth isn't in seisen no keifu
    but yeah i did try that with child tiki and awakening tiki but i don't remember what i got
    Yinga
    Yinga
    Shit I'm thinking of Mystery of the Emblem
    Forget that
    Why is it that people so frequently seem to ask modding questions in their status updates when we have a thread solely for that purpose
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    because people suck
    Serri
    Serri
    Why is it that people so frequently seem to ask modding questions in their own threads when we have a thread solely for all their needs
    (Cue Nameless' answer)
    Why is it so difficult to not be a condescending asshole
    Spirit
    Spirit
    i manage to not do it sometimes
    it's surprising how nice you feel once you aren't one
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    Sometimes the world needs condescending assholes.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    I read the "last 5 posts" page.
    You don't seem to be a condescending asshole.
    I may be entirely wrong, of course, but I have no proof to suggest that.
    I haven't seen any posts from you that could be called "asshole-ish."
    I don't know what made you think you were being a asshole.
    Then again, I don't know why it is I think I'm a stupid idiot whenever I use this line of reasoning:
    "What they said doesn't make sense, and I would object, but it includes an uncommon word. Obviously my definition of the uncommon word is wrong, and I should ask them. -> They think a simple google search would do it, but I ALREADY DID THAT, and that's how this started. -> I am a idiot, it makes perfect sense from their POV, but not to mine, because they have different priorities... *PANIC ALERT* -> I should ban myself from profile feeds. -> Okay, they think that's a idiotic move, so send them information about everything that went wrong in my life in case that helps them work out why I have this line of reasoning. -> Oh goodness I just posted that personal information *PANIC ALERT*"
    So maybe you have your own reasons for believing you're a asshole.
    They might be wrong.
    In my case, it turned out I was only a idiot for going through with steps 4 onward.
    So just don't respond to you thinking you're a asshole like I did thinking I'm an idiot, ok?
    It doesn't end well.
    The Y is silent, by the way
    duncathan
    duncathan
    Yinga Nagareboshi Gin
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Meanwhile, as Nadojin, Spiritga and Dunc2403 discuss names, Polaris walks by...

...and...um...well, I'm sure there's a cute or amusing story there somewhere, but I can't think of it, so I'm just going to point out that it's neat to see so many name changes. That used to be a far more uncommon occurrence. =o
    duncathan
    duncathan
    To be fair I'd wanted to change my name for years before it finally happened
    About your current sig.. Doesn't the second Kanji character mean... up/above? How would that translate to "Beneath the surface"?
    Yinga
    Yinga
    地上 (chijou) means surface.
    底 (soko) means underneath or the underside of, so it's not exactly a direct translation.
    BLink
    BLink
    ah, I haven't learned any compound kanji yet so yeah.

It would literally TL as "ground topside's(surface's) underneath."
    Meanwhile I'm sitting here freezing at 10F degree weather wondering how you people furthur up north can stand temperatures below 0.
    Hina
    Hina
    2 pairs of coats
    Well
    That would make me look like inflated Inspector Gadget
    Polaris
    Polaris
    True enough, but a light sweater underneath a coat can help quite a bit on the coldest of days and doesn't look too awful most of the time. Double socks and pajamas underneath pants are also helpful and cozy. :3
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    ...And here I am trying to think of psychological ways to trick myself into thinking I'm not feeling cold. Thanks for the tips!
    Is work on Beneath the Surface going along well and fine? It seems promising, I have good expectations from your team. I'm trusting you all that it'll be finished, so please, don't break this trust?
    Yinga
    Yinga
    "Don't break this trust" seems like a bit...err...demanding?
    And yes, we just need to cope with using a new engine we've gained the authority to use.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    I thought you might think that, so I added the 'please' before it. I read somewhere that it is generally considered bad to break a trust or let down expectations and so people will usually try to keep/live up to it, so I tried to formulate a technique using that knowledge to perhaps give you some added motivation to go on with your project. Also the fact (it really is a fact) that someone really likes your work might help too. Did it work at all?
    And good luck with this new engine of yours!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…