Tpcool
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Tornado Christmas
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    Oh come on, he's not terrible ALL around. At least his stage was one of the more interesting ones in his game. With the blocks that disappear when you touch them, and all. Nothing phenomenal, but better than most of the other stages in Mega Man 10. But yeah Toad Man at least had a good weapon. Thunder Wool.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    also i was not trying to imply that toad man's weapon was thunder wool i was just saying that thunder wool was a thing.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Well, for a Mega Man 10 stage, I'd rank it on the upper-tier of stage quality. But when compared to any other Mega Man game's stages, Sheep Man is still very much on the boring side. The permanently disappearing blocks are a one-trick pony, so after beating his stage once or twice it becomes just as bland as every other stage in the game.
    *hugs your profile* I MISSED BEING HERE, TOO! X33
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Yay friendship please stop hugging my profile it's losing air!!
    Good to see you here once again. I hope you can make some quality posts because we've been lacking those as of late.
    BhadRebelle
    BhadRebelle
    Really? :0
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Haha, not really. We've been lacking them for about forever, actually.
    I have two extra Diancie codes for X and Y, so if somebody needs one just comment.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    OK, one left.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    the event ends tomorrow and i just found out that my friend already has diancie
    i am sorry
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    you motherfucker
    someone could have used that code
    like you could have just went to some random image board and posted it
    but you just didn't think about it like usual
    good job
    fantastic
    tpcool where is your goerge icon you need one
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    He gave me one actually
    i swear just look in my gallery
    i'm making a mod
    Reddeh Le Steddeh
    Reddeh Le Steddeh
    Or make some yourself.
    I don't care if you can't make music, do it anyway.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Yo Quote, if you can show me your progress in the mod and convince me it's going to be good than I will gladly make some. As of now though you're getting ahead of yourself, so prove to me that it's worth my time to do this for you.
    onionsarenough
    onionsarenough
    A geometry dash mod...?
    For those in the Skype group: I'm not going to be on tonight. Just saying that because some of you were interested in a race tonight.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    well, aar can't do the race either, so we rescheduled it for tomorrow.
    Smash 4 midnight release was fun. I got my best friend for the occassion and we picked it up at Gamestop. I eventually realized that I wanted to play *with* him, so we decided to go to McDonalds and pick up the WiFi to download it on my other 3DS that I had with me (for an additional $40!). So we sat in McDonalds at 1AM for an hour while it downloaded. We then went back to his house and played it there until 4AM. During that time, the most important thing I figured out was that Blue Shell is incredibley OP. Good fun.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Funny that you mention the blue shell...I was given the opportunity to try the demo against an acquaintance a few days ago. I did a terrible job all around and lost all of my matches except the last one, of course (my precious Luigi, Captain Falcon and Kirby weren't available ;-; ), but at one point a blue shell started to follow me around. I kind of finagled a dodge and it K.O'd someone else instead :3

Super Smash Bros. is always good fun, even if you fail pretty consistently.
    SSB4 can kiss my butt, Supra Smash Bross is the real game here people
    Why has your sense of academic morality infected me, of all people?
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Has it really gotten to you? I apologize of it has, but even though I work the way I do I actually finish all of it!
    why is it so hard to not be awful
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    Never? It's not like we can't learn from this, considering COOL told me about what I should've done and stuff. Although yeah, I really should've done something, I am just horribly unsure of myself for this kind of stuff.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Wow, it makes me happy to hear you actually want to do better nameless. Sorry if I sounded like a huge ass during that talk by the way, but I wanted to get my point across.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    No, no, you sounded fine, I really should've done that, I was the only mod there I think and considering how bad things were getting it was a really bad idea not to do anything. Talking about that really helped, next time something like that happened I'll try to be more helpful.
    VERY IMPORTANT INTERMISSION: the whole thing i did was a lie lololcakelolsolol
    Oh hey. I just noticed that one week ago to the very minute of this message being posted that you edited the OP of your "OrgMaker Video Tutorial" thread. Are you still planning on going through with it, and are you thinking about maybe focusing on the new version of OrgMaker? I'm curious, because I really like the idea of a more complete video tutorial.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Oh, thanks for asking! I had originally scrapped the tutorial because I didn't like the direction I was headed with it, but a few things (including the new version of OrgMaker) had made me want to pick it up again. I feel more comfortable with the way I'm taking it this time around, but it has still proven to be very time consuming.
    By the way, I made that edit just to make it easier to organize the list of helpful threads for myself. I'm surprised you noticed it.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Great! Glad that it's not abandoned at the moment, because I was excited when I first saw that thread and I think it would be helpful for a lot of people. I didn't actually notice the difference in the structure of the post, it was just the uncannily recent time stamp of the last edit that caught my eye made me raise my eyebrow.
    Do you plan on releasing another exciting episode of The Untitled Gamer?
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    Nooooo only two more? D: They were so far fetched they were hilarious.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    It makes me real happy to hear that! I've had big plans for the final episode though. Probably some kind of movie to end it with a bang, so think of it like a 4-in-1 deal. That's like ten times the episodes.
    Aar
    Aar
    I have never been more excited for anything in my entire life :DDDDDDDD
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Oh, thanks. I've had this rendition done for a while and I think it's alright. I want to pull off the vibrato effect because a lot of songs could use it, but even with this it just doesn't seem practical. It does sound gritty, and I don't know how I could improve upon it.
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Well I remembered I downloaded pretty good rendition of the 3rd Wily stage in MM3 iirc by Mr Cavan (?) a while ago from the org thread and from what I remembered he did a very nice job accomplishing the vibrato effect (I think?) and maybe you could look at it and see how he accomplished it? Here's a reuploaded link if you're interested- <a href='http://www.mediafire.com/download/9zhejvhmma0fbay/MM3.org' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://www.mediafire...ma0fbay/MM3.org</a>
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Sorry if it doesn't help at all, it was just an idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…