VoidMage_Lowell

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• And i dont even see a drop-down list. Or do you mean the one like Undead Core to Heavy Press to Ballos?
    Weird, a boss battle doesnt happen in the Town Hall when i entered. Btw, what do you mean Drop-down bar?
    <KEY<MSG<TUR
    Midorin's Room. Warning: In Progress! We are trying to get a
    good Midorin. Until then, please wait!
    PS. Curly is here.<NOD<END

Thats it. And maybe it reverted to 500 instead of 0500 in the Event.
    Im editing it with CAVE editor. Midorin is the small green guy with only feet that runs around. It was found in the Plantation only.
    Screw letting Metroid Story die!
    thats the olny good idea i ever had and im not letting it DIE XD
    and maybe a sequel will be added

oh yeah,my bro deleted all my data so yeah,back to making a samus sprite and all those other things(sprites are hard,they take a long time to make! :( )
    Also, how do i put in sprites into a monster? I just added the Midorin to the Town Hall in Jenka's Nightmare.
    Also, how do i make something say a thing on a signpost? I made a signpost at the top. And i made a script for it, but it doesnt seem to work. The number is, #0500
    Well, nvm. I figured how to shrink it. I still have some problem. Whenever i place Yotsuba's portrait into it, it crashes the game. And when i reopen Face.pbm after the crash, it looks Black and white...
    Lowell,you know how i disapeared all of a sudden,well,its cuz i dont have my stuff anymore :(,but i noticed that somethings are new and a new version of your voidstory (i forgot the name,and the reason is because i was gone for 7 months(7 months?DAYUM!))and im not ganna continue Metroid Story

Edit:Scratch that 3 months.....2 and a half months
    actually, im adding the Yotsuba MyChar's faces to the Face.pbm file. However, her current image i used is more than 20x20.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…