Thatnamelessguy

Profile posts Postings About

• The most horrifying moment of life is when a Reaper sees you and that annoying theme starts to play.
    ElecMaw
    ElecMaw
    Reaper is such a generic name for a videogame enemy so i'm afraid i don't have a clue what game you are talking about.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    I kinda meant the one
    In my avatar
    That causes annoying music to play
    But if you didn't guess from the annoying music, then you probably never played this game anyway.
    This April Fools day was the best yet. Such elaborate pranks.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I pranked 3 people at my school today, but I let Hayden prank me, stupid virus.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    Dude, I said elaborate pranks plural for a reason, I think we realized that thing by now.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    (Almost) all of them were elaborate in some way… whether it was believable to some members, or it was more organized than what one initially thought.
    I think I'm slowly starting to become obsessed with Kid Icarus Uprising again.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    I personally could never get into the game because of the controls. Do you play the multiplayer a lot, or do you just like the story mode?
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    I personally usually play the multiplayer a lot, but after Jon mentioned that he was trying to finish every chapter on intensity 9, I kinda tried that. I really sucked at it. The game's really good though one of my favorite games actually.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Oh man I remember trying to play on the higher intensities. Good luck with that! I'm sure it's not all that hard once you've got really good equipment at your disposal and a good amount of practice.
    I BEAT CASTLEVANIA. THIS CALLS FOR A BAD QUALITY AVATAR THAT YOU CAN'T REALLY SEE ANYTHING IN.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Which level is that?
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    That's the last level, the same one that my two previous avatars had.
    Yinga
    Yinga
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VLAD TEPES IS DEAD
    Now to defeat him about 15 more times and you'll be set for the entire series!
    Good luck...
    Hey, I reached 150 posts! If only my 150th post was about the Superb Glorious Furry Dong PROGRESS PROCESS Sexy Tornado Tits Squad...
    Furry PROGRESS PROCESS Sexy Tornado Tits Squad. Hell yes.
    Pomfy
    Pomfy
    Wait, if the Tornado squad was made to oppose the fur squad...why did they fuse them together? ._. also doesn't this technically mean that we're all just in one squad now? buhhhh
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    We're not, I'm the only person in this squad, it's a completely seperate one. Jon just wanted peace so he suggested the Tornado Tits Squad.
    Pomfy
    Pomfy
    *rolls like a potato* I DON'T KNOW WHAT LIFE IS ANYMORE
    I can never go to sleep before 11 anymore, all because of that one day when I stayed up until 2 AM or something.
    Polar✪
    Polar✪
    ...and you always suffer for it. Yet you keep doing it. I know the feeling.
    I just realized there was a "View New Content" for the Profile Feed and Members. The amount of new members who put "Quote" in their usernames is ridiculous....
    Noxid
    Noxid
    and every single one of them have been terribad
    I reached 100 posts a lot faster than I expected, considering I thought I would forget about this place in a week or something.
    I checked my profile today and found out I haven't logged in for 6 days. I think that's one of the longest times I've lasted without posting anything.
    I know this is another dumb question, but what did you mean by CKCLL? (Mighty 09 thread) I searched it up but I only got Japanese websites, sorry Im just really curious now...
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    About that game, isn't it funny how much the main character BeCK looks like RoCK? And he also has a partner with four potential designs named CaLL, and two of them look way too much like RoLL.
    Mr.Mold
    Mr.Mold
    Mind explodes* Why didnt I notice this the first time? -.-
    I hate Sheep Man.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Haha, I like the way you think! Too bad every Robot Master in MM10 is a chore to fight, regardless of how stupid they look.
    Thatnamelessguy
    Thatnamelessguy
    I said this a long time ago before I managed to finish every Mega Man game and I still kinda agree with myself. Cut Man has a pathetically simple pattern and he has scissors on his head and is not carrying a bomb or have fire coming out of his head. Bubble Man's attacks are kinda hard to dodge but even if you don't really try to dodge them at all you can still easily beat him. Top Man is dumb and easy. Toad Man is a toad and not a drill or a skeleton dude or a vacuum (although dust man also sounds pretty dumb but he's also one of the easiest bosses). Mega Man 5 all the weapons suck and you pretty much have to use the Mega Buster but none of the boss designs were that bad. Star Man does look pretty weird though, and he's the first recommended boss. Plant Man is pathetically easy even though he has one of the toughest stages in MM6, but he's still a flower. Mega Man 7 all the first bosses are hard but Cloud Man is the easiest. He's a cloud. Mega Man 8 was dumb and no one likes it which boss were you supposed to fight first anyway. I haven't played Mega Man 9 or Mega Man and Bass. But Mega Man 10 had Sheep Man. He is Sheep Man.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    I like MM8 more than other people but it's still not a fantastic entry. Clown Man is pretty dumb and Frost Man is too when you hear his voice. Frost Man's easier but his stage is all like jump and slide and yeah uh no thanks. MM&B doesn't have any stupid designs I think but Cold Man is always who everyone goes to first. Easy stage and boss, especially as far as that game goes. I'm surprised you've played MM10 but not 9 (9 is way better). Galaxy Man is pretty silly and easy, and it's usually either him or Splash Woman first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…