Kayya
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm beginning to doubt you will ever make yourself an anti-squad squad banner.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    You're kinda true.
    TBH I'm just being lazy... That, and I've got other stuff to do.
    Mostly, it's the lazy.
    god damn ive listened to dreambeats for so long it doesnt even feel like a mario song anymore
    Avatar is adorable. <3 did you make it yourself ?
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Yep! Although it was originally the CS Quote facepic, I edited it a lot/bit.
    And thank you, as well!
    Today was a great day~
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    What happened?~
    Kayya
    Kayya
    I was able to meet my friend IRL and we were basically inseparable for the whole time!
    It was so fun, too... uwu
    I'm going to upload a malicious mod to the showcase here in a while, so I suggest that you get that knife sharp ready
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Got it.
    *Sharpens knife*
    (Thanks for the heads up, too.)
    Sometimes I feel like it's my job to break up fights or defend sides, but I bet that's just my moderator side showing... Maybe I should do it anyways?
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Apologies, I should have been more specific. I did mean the hair highlights, yes. I wasn't sure what they were, to be perfectly honest ^_^;

It's still super cute, though. I guess it makes sense that you're a moderator in other places, but this is kind of a small, cynical forum in some ways...I don't want you to leave, but I also don't want you to be uncomfortable or on edge. Hm...
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Well... They could always be sprinkles!

And man, if you think this forum is small with over 4000 members, the forum I moderate literally has only 52 members, most of which are inactive.

I don't think I will leave because I kinda like this forum, but I dislike seeing everyone fight or be silly about a real serious thing. (See: Noxid's first response to me in Dreams of Reality's thread)
    I think I'll be able to adapt to these harsh environments, though... I hope...
    ElecMaw
    ElecMaw
    Kayya
    Kayya
    BIT.TRIP Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien. Quote's from the Good Friends DLC pack.
    Serri
    Serri
    Who did you play the other 7 minutes and 6 seconds as?
    Kayya
    Kayya
    I think it either counts as cutscenes or Retro Commander Video, I did get into one retro level by accident... I honestly don't know, I skipped pretty much every cutscene while playing through it first.
    helix fossil
    Yinga
    Yinga
    We must hail it!
    Kayya
    Kayya
    all hail the helix fossil!
    we must do as it says!
    eradicate the dome fossil and all of it's followers!
    the helix fossil will get us through everything!
    I want to say that your in-progress Cave Story mod is amazing. For a 1.0 demo, it is very nice. If you want, I'm willing to help bug test.
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Ah, thank you! (and, it's 0.1. just... ah.)
    Sure! I'll let you bugtest, since some of those bugs I haven't found myself.
    Ik naam is Kayya, en Ik kan bericht in Nederland!
    Kayya
    Kayya
    10 days later, I remember that I didn't do this right. *shem*
    Mijn naam is Kayya, en Ik kan praten Nederland!
    Looks like Quote feels like a monster
    Kayya
    Kayya
    My icon?
    Well, that's just what he does most of the time.
    (also tell me, was that a song reference)
    Wait. I added a comment to my previous status and it went away... Oh crap! ...I hope it just got absorbed into cyberspace.
    Man, I wanted to get KNF 1.3 out today, but I seem to be having some... issues. Blegh. I'll try to get it out before 2014...
    KNF 1.3 Is a thing. Before I release it, I ask a question: Should I make a list of differences from the beta KNF to the one?
    Hina
    Hina
    Yes. A changelog, right?
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Well, it'll explain the first demo of KNF that was downloadable, along with major changes such as the blades difference and another ending from the current one.
    But yes, I will include a changelog from 1.2 to 1.3.
    The best advice I can give a modder, wether new or experienced, is: "just because it's easy for you, it's not easy for everyone else."
    Kayya
    Kayya
    Yes, because there might be some modders out there who are very experienced and prefer to play hard levels and would think that others play at their level, but everyone's different. The best a modder can do is make it so everyone can play the mod, not just themselves.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    oh oh I thought you were talking about the actual act of making mods and I failed to see how that information would be useful in any capacity
    Kayya
    Kayya
    it actually can
    for example, its very complicated for some to know how to script
    so if you told a new modder that the answer to their problems is using X command without telling them what it does, they could get confused
    so it can also mean that just because modding is easy for you, it may not be easy for others, wether to understand or use.
    nobody is planning on taking your complaint seriously
    duncathan
    duncathan
    Not even the moderators
    Kayya
    Kayya
    ...Mainly, I was asking Bombchu. Besides, how aren't they going to take it seriously?
    Oh yeah, because this is the CS forums, where the wrong stuff to be taken seriously is taken as such, and the stuff to be taken seriously is not taken seriously at all.
    Yep. Makes total sense.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    ...I sort of took it seriously. For all his ultimate Christian morals good-guy thing, Bombchu's been going for unquestionably dubious acts recently.

I don't think I get much say, though.
    Maybe I shouldn't be typing so much in one day... My arm was hurting yesterday and my hand kind of was today. Eh...
    Hina
    Hina
    It's not going to hurt forever...
    duncathan
    duncathan
    if it does, you should see a doctor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…