Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

It's a pretty common forum shorthand for saying "This post amused me and I agree with it".
Tpcool
Tpcool
My point is that it's noncontributing. Posts that just mean "I agree" are against the rules (rule 9 to be specific).
Eye roll... so that's what your sudden communication is about, back seat moderating? I have semi-frequent contact with all four members of the moderating staff, none of them have complained. I'm sure it's not a problem as long as I'm not actively spamming or doing it frequently.

Anyway, yeah, I don't normally react with hostility, especially since I have to concede that technically you are correct, but seriously... It's not your job. The fact that the one and only time you've bothered to talk to me is to backseat moderate doesn't speak well about your character. Please don't contact me again, thank you.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Now I'm an asshole because the mods aren't doing their job (or rather, picking favorites)? I never had anything against you, and I didn't think you disliked me either, but if that's how you want to be, fine. It was really getting on my nerves that you could do that over and over again without consequence. Just because you're getting away with it doesn't mean it's not a rule. If you want to be so damn secluded in your pack of friends, delete this comment. I'll be sure not to reply either way.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Also I didn't intend the message to be backseat moderation, more like a friendly warning. You clearly didn't interpret it in that way.
I'm not sure what part of "please don't contact me again" you fail to grasp. Either way, I see you bitched to GIR/other admins, that's what you should have done from the outset.
S
Slither
Hey whoa whoa
I just saw this convo. I know it's a biiiit late to contribute but you know he was just trying to help. You /could/ interpret some kind of hurtful intent but that's very minimal. We're all (mostly) friends here, and it's very sad to see forum members fight and hate each other over misunderstandings.