Goldenblade
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Are you still working on that mod?
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Not at the moment. I decided to try my hand at writing a novel. I'll probably get back to it, though, once I get the things I need (Namely, a programming education or a HUGE help with programming any such mod. I also would need to rethink the mod a bit. My original idea had a few holes in it.)
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Why do you ask?
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    You seem to have disappeared for a few months, so I was just curious. Most mods are cancelled soon after the initial conception, I just wanted to see if you were taking the same path.
    I'm back after half a school year! Finished my mid-term exams, and I finally found the time to come about here again.
    Well, today I found out that my favorite trading card game has been discontinued. Chaotic. Apparently, this is old news. I LOVED Chaotic. I wish they hadn't discontinued it. It was fantastic.
    Just made my very first signature! Let me know how you like it!
    duncathan
    duncathan
    It's actually pretty nice!
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Thanks! Funny thing is: I look almost EXACTLY like it. Whenever I make an avatar or signature, it looks incredibly close to my actual appearance.
    Just to let you know that I wasn't intentionally being mean/unfriendly to you, and if I did hurt you in any way I apologize for that.
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Not too much. You DID seem a bit hasty to try to shut me up, if I may quote you,
    "If I told you that 7zip or anything else on SourceForge doesn't have any malware and/or viruses would you go download it.
    Mostly because this thread is starting to give me pain. "

Just one question: What exactly did you mean by starting to give you pain?
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Well, whatever. I'm just glad everything's cool now.
    Things are really looking up as of now. I'm starting to like this place. I was too fast to judge. I'm like that. God bless you all.
    "Currently: Using Personal Messenger" How is that possible? You aren't able to use that unless you have been here for ten or more days.
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Problem solved. I got winRAR. You guys kind of convinced me. I really should, so I carefully picked out a program, scanned it, I checked it completely, then, seeing as it was clean, I used it. Works perfectly.
    Hate9
    Hate9
    You should have used 7-zip
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Oh well. Too late now, and winRAR works just fine for me.
    Hey just for the record, I called you an idoit, not an idiot
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Well, random, mean kid was my first impression. I'm starting to see you as a good person, now. I would NOT call you a loser with no life. (What's funny is that today, every time I go to type "User" I accidentally end up starting to spell "Loser" and when I was going to type "loser" in this instance, I almost typed "User") My opinion on these forums, and it's users, is really changing for the better.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    No honestly I take PRIDE in the fact that I am a loser with no life.
    I learned a long time ago that if you take mean things said by other people and turn them into complements, your life becomes much better.
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Interesting concept. Not the first time I've seen this. A girl who used to pick on me all the time (Sadly, it was actually this year.) would use this. I couldn't say ANYTHING back, because she'd take it as a compliment. That's the only reason I don't generally do the whole thing with taking mean statements and flipping them like that. I like to keep things simple. Although, words like "Nerd" have become less of insults and more of just general nouns. In some cases, even a compliment, but that's getting to be a widespread thing, so I go with it. I'm a nerd on many levels, and I can be proud of it, but I can't take words and change their meaning from negative to positive on my own. If it becomes a common thing, I will though. That's why I don't call people a loser. Unless they lost at something, in which case it's kind of acceptable.
    So far, only ONE user has really been friendly. God bless you, 43501, for not insulting me, and actually asking me a question that, when I read it, the voice I imagined was speaking in a friendly tone. This site isn't as friendly as SoFurry.com, let me just say that right here and now. Some random, mean kid even called me an idiot. Wow. But, at least, as I said, SOMEONE was not slashing away at my self esteem. 43501, thank you so very much. You're kind of the only glitter of hope that keeps me from just hauling out of here, and never going back on these forums ever again. It's nice to know that at least SOMEONE has a heart.
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    What did I say to make you curious? Anything specific?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    You namedropped sofurry.com, so it follows that you have an interest in such arts
    It's also no big leap to guess that people who follow furry art usually try their hand at it as well
    and so we come to our conclusion. Elementary.
    Goldenblade
    Goldenblade
    Well, I don't draw furry art, but I LOVE viewing. I AM however, an author on SoFurry.com, and yes, I use the same username. I've never tried drawing furry art, but believe it or not, some of my best drawings were of Cave Story things. Funny how on this site, I don't try to bring it up, but the conversation always comes back to Cave Story. Either way, that's not saying my drawing was good, but it was the best I've really ever done.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…