S
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah, Bronies.
    And furries.
    A quick check of who I'm following on tumblr, and my subscribed subreddits will attest to both of those :3
    And out of all the people to NOT give me a 3DS friend code, it's you. ;~;
    1332-7711-7601
    The character is Stocking from the show Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt. I can't recommend the show enough, it's like a spoof of western cartoons, but incredibly inappropriate. The image itself is of course not from the show, I got it from gelbooru, the hentai depository.
    Well at least she's attractivewhoops was that out loud?
    I wouldn't change her name if I were you, too much effort for little result.
    Oh, okay.
    When I googled it, an actual character came up, so I was (reasonably I think) confused.
    Cool story bro. Perhaps I need to get my facts straight. Perhaps you should get over yourself. But that rant's had a long time coming.

Alright, you know what, I'm sorry about talking about things I wasn't sure of. Now I look like a dumbass. I really should have eaten something before I wrote that. I wrote it because I'm the only one who's prepared to look like a dick.
    Did you actually just edit your post for spelling and then leave two spelling errors
    I usually don't make fun of people for minor junk like that, but come on dude
    Well do what you want with him, I don't mind dumb people saying dumb things. It provides a good laugh.
    And if you want to keep talking to me, you better get used to harsh. Harsh is what I do best.
    Why does your sig have a button that says "Jenka's Nightmare", but then links to JNR? I think your sig should make it clear that yours is an unofficial continuation of Shmitz's work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…