Tpcool
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Since you and all those other people have that blue mimiga as your avatar, and are generally around the same age group, I tend to lump ya'll together and get mixed up ;p so possibly!
    Well I read some more on it and apparently no-one has found a way to obtain the private keys yet, so it's not possible at the moment. Then again that does make sense since the system would be rife with piracy otherwise. Although even were it possible to extract the private keys right now I can't do anything with the .bin file you sent without extracting the required keys from your DSi. I would need a DSi of my own and my own copy of CS DSi were that the case.
    Ugh.. looking into it I don't think it can be done without knowing the private key of your dsi. And, speaking from my experience with extracting .wad files (had to do it in order to build an Ikachan WarioWare screenie), obtaining such a key is not for the faint of heart.

I'm not saying that it's impossible, it's just.. unviable. Every person that downloads the mod files would need to dump their dsi's nand, extract the keys, unpack the .bin file using said keys, apply the mod, and repack it using said keys. You can't just apply an .ips file to the .bin file because the private keys used for encryption would be specific to that dsi unit and therefore every person's .bin file would be different.
    Not so much expand as make more consistent. And yeah, remove the passage. It may be simpler to just leave your area without a coin because it isn't really suited to having a hidden part. If you want to try something though, you could make it so that the second room was technically possible without the Booster 0.8, and reward them with a coin for completing it so (if you want to keep the upward-boosting part just near the end, you can give it to them before that).
    Mind emailing it my way then? I'll take at look at it when I can. Don't post a link however as that would be against the rules.
    My name's not jeff. I'll PM it to you if you really want to know.
    I think Jeff Bridges was that old guy from TRon (legacy), and the main character of TRon (original).
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're talking about mixer.
    Don't you mean it's COOL? Like, TPCOOL?
    Also Jeff Bridges.
    Sorry, some of us have things to do other than correcting grammar. Like writing an essay on Feudal Europe in the second person. That isn't fun.
    :| Thanks. Just thought I'd pop in to look at some stuff.
    So much stuff going on. Someone just almost died so...
    I'm trying to make something on my own time in CE. I wanna get back on here in before my birthday.
    Hopefully will see you later. See ya :|
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…