Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Happy birthday to one of the 5 upholders of justice in these forums! NOXID!

Yes for without you lord knows the chaos that would ensue.

edit: You're avatars never cease to amaze me like the megaman one.

edit 2: How to you set up you're birthday on the calendar.
    H.B.D. my bubblegum chewing king
    July is a good month for b-days :critter: (4 days left till mine...)
    Haha that's awesome.
    I was about to ask where you would post it to, and then I realized.

The one you did put there is similarily great (how did you know I wore neck bling?)
    havent had to do this in a long time. but i seem to have a problem with putting an image using bb code in my signature because this happens:

Code:
    [IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_iswhite.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL]

and i searched the faq using the terms BB and code.
    Would you also like to add that your power level is over 9000 and you're chargin' your lazor to shoop' da whoop the furries so you can take over all their base? I think that might might make the joke even more fresh and innovative.
    By far one of the best things you've said in a while..and you say some pretty amazing things.
    You don't even go outside on those days...unless you actually want to die! I really don't think you want to imagine it either xD. 34 would be heaven at the moment. Scotland has a max of like 20. The scot's are out on the beach sun-bathing at that point. All I usually get is a drizzle of constant rain...sometimes thunderstorms (just for a bit of variety)
    Edit: I posted this on my wall again...dammit
    There is a lot of stop overs and cramped in Economy is never a nice feeling. Yes It is great to travel. Lots of the time it's just visiting relatives but seeing different parts of the world is nice.
    I lived on the West side of Australia and that was really hot: In summer it can get up to like 48 degrees C. Spiders and Snakes...I can see your definitely not Australian. xD Jks jks
    Yer well I kinda traveled a bit between countries. I am originally Australian :D but I moved to Scotland. There is a massive change in the weather...Scotland is cold, grey etc... They are definitely far apart - 24 hour plane trips... they are not fun!!!
    Sigh, It was inevitable.
    Because everybody goes to you for modding help.
    Second best never hurt, though, I'm ahead of third by a long shot.
    Don't know, it looked like some sort of sharing option. I think it's an unpopular social networking site from what I see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…