Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Marginally, yes.
    It was more that if he got it it would be nifty, and if you weren't him you'd be nifty.

Also lune just commented on my grammar.
    Alsoalso didja see the you/gir fic Meta made?
    not too pretty :p
    How are you? Haven`t spoken to you in ages directly. I`ve went through a turbulent time but now everything is ok. Need to fix that Messanger.... And good luck w ducky m8y :)
    Can you rename the thread "What Needs a Sequel" and delete the other thread of the same name then. Mucho condolances.
    yes i am 15 but i should type slower yes you are right but i do have hypermobility im serious
    if i am bugging alot of users then i am sorry i shuld be more careful
    I made a thread called Coca Cola Babies in the forum games thread, i need it moved to the S.P.O.T
    if you can this would be a great favor!
    thank you and have a great day!
    Im a girl! and no im not the annoying brother i guess ur on about how to stop a anoying little brother Im 14 and mrthadawee is 15 okay? my little bro that your on about is not on the forums!
    I'll have to check out some of the plugins. Is there anyway to vertically/horizontally flip a selection? Going to image>flip ___ ends up affecting the whole image, and I don't like guessing the exact length by reverse-stretching the image (if THAT makes sense).
    One similarity between Paint (at least Windows 7 version) and paint.NET, ctrl+scroll will zoom accordingly.

Also I'm already getting pretty adjusted, that was easy.
    oh my god i've only fiddled with it a little bit but paint.NET is so sexy

Where has this been all my life? T^T

Edit: Is there a way to change it so when you delete/move something, it replaces the space with a color instead of complete transparency? I can't find any settings to change this, and it's the only thing bothering me.
    Hey, don't sweat it, I don't mind at all. My goal is to get this guy to a point you're satisfied with, and if that means you putting in your own touches, that's totally cool.
    Ho hoh! Me? Forget about the doc? Nonsense! Although I think I'm beginning to share your sense of development time.

sanity2-2.png

This isn't finished, but what do you think thus far?
    Ah jeez Noxid.... huuuuuuuuh.... this makes me feel small.... very,very smallll.......... . . . . How do i change my profile picture? (backs away into corner out of shear embarrisment nd lck o' grmmr)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…