Tpcool
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• You can check yours by going into the orange face icon at the home menu, over to your profile... right under your name you should see your friend code :D
    word on the streed is you have a 3ds-- do you have SSF IV 3d edition? Even if you don't, wanna send me your friend code? mine is 1023-9214-3137
    ahh, the grammar nazi has finally been grammar nazzied(?) I wrote that right as I was about to go to bed one night when I wrote that and never bothered to check... I'll double check next time :p
    I WOULD GLADLY LIKE TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS THAT I HAVE STARTED A FORUM BOOK KNOWN AS CAVE STORY 2: RISE OF THE FIRST SON IN THE CAVE STORY SECTION!!! IT IS A BOOK I AM PLANNING TO WORK ON WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME, AND I HOPE I MAY FINISH IT, I AM WILLING TO SEE ANYONE'S RESPONSE TO IT!!!
    I would beg my mom to get me black and white.And i do have heartgold atleast own a copy my little sister wanted to use my dsi and god knows what happened to the game mom said she will search later.

P.S.:I actually dont waste money on retro sonic games.Why?Because i have sonic mega collection and gems on the gamecube.
    Hey tpcool i need you're oppinion on something.I need to hear you're oppinion on what wiiware and a retro game i should buy.I naturally would pick starfox 64 or megaman but i want a different game and i cant decide which games to buy.
    You know his recent videos on youtube? Those were made in 2009. He can't get to them all, his is up to episode 100.
    Have you seen "Is it a good idea to microwave this?" or "Halo fails of the weak'" or "Raywilliamjohnson" or "Fail Toys" or "The Nostalgia Critic"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…