cultr1
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• A mod is not a goal, necessarily (I don't want to say that I'm making a mod and end up not making one). I'm reading over Noxid's beginner's guide, though, so who knows?
    Thanks for the encouragement on my character; it took me a while to get the colors to look nice and for everything to work out, so your comment is appreciated!
    Yeah, that makes more sense.
    Thank you CultureOne for clearing things for me. I am going to discuss that with the grammar teacher whose nationality is Indian. If he doubted, I will tell him to ask the reading teacher whose nationality is American just like you. I will inform you about the conversation that will happen between me and him.
    I ̔̎̚s͔͒h̍҉̳̦͙̩̣͕̤ỏ̫̝͙͑̔̾̚u̝̘͓̼̫ͦ̿͑͂̆̐̔l͕̗̫̯̥̑ͣͣ̌͋̋ͤd͚̼̺͖̏ͅ ̠̙̮̬͔ͬ͝g͉̮͇͇͉̊̚è̪t̟̠͔͎ ͎̥͡oͪ̔͊͂n̦̙̍ ̩ͭ̽̋̈ĩ͕̭̟̦̺̿͋ͯ͋͋ͤ͢r̓̓̓̒̍͋c̼̪̪̝̹͙̦͑̅̏ͪ ͉̗̙͆̓ͬ͑ͅm̡͖̩ǒ̲̭̲͎̥̜̪̏͋̔̊̎̉r̜̬̣̖̭͖ͬͣ́̄ͅę̳͈̲̝̜̺̱͆́
    Haha sorry about that.

A complex person is someone who isn't boring, I guess.
    Then the teacher shouldn't say that because he didn't mean that of course. I think he should say I am a "complicated" person. Right?
    lol, Thank you. However, I know the meaning of complex. I meant what does a person mean when he says "you're complex" to you?
    Actually, I am right I think and what a coincidence! Just today my Core teacher (grammar teacher) told me that I am a complex person and that he can't understand me. (my personality)
    I chose them in regards to which one would fit a title and which one would fit a location (I would've chosen "Out with my girlfriends", but that seems a little too snazzy for me).

Plus my 2 favorites are "Whale" and "No Ya Not & No Ya Didn't", in that order.
    Passed? Passed what? I'm confused. >_>;

Oh. Never mind, did a search, apparently you're all pissed off at some guy who keeps ban-evading on the forums. Meh, my IP address speaks for itself. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…