Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Yes, hi, my name is Liraxus, but i am sure you already knew that, since you recently replied in my profile, again thanks for telling me about the Forums Avatar things, and well...i was wondering if you knew a good Cave story editor. If you could tell me, that would be highly appreciated.
    Yeah, that's what I found when I Googled it. I think I might enter in the 2010-2011 contest on that site. I downloaded the 2nd place song from the 2009-2010 contest (the 1st place one was taking too long; I'll probably try again later) and it was UH-MAY-ZING so the competition is pretty tough!

And with the language thing, Google Chrome automatically prompts if you want pages translated, and the makers of that site don't seem to have very good English anyway, so Chrome's translation isn't actually much worse than theirs :rolleyes:
    Noxid, I are confused.
    Firstly, why did you vm yourself?
    Secondly, The layout of haxxors makes little sense to me.
    There are three forums (h/m -ing, h/m showcase, h/m ideas and developement) and all obviously revolve around the idea of h/m ing. So why is showcase the uppermost layer? Shouldn't it be

H/M Ing
    - H/M Ideas
    - H/M Showcase

like, here's how to hack and mod, here's where you post your ideas, and when you pull it all together, here's where they go?

and then wips should be seperate from showcase as to not glom up the works....

really, it's all quite sub optimal.
    whatever.

edit:
    forgot you had powarz. I wasn't complaining. no need to change stuff or smite me.
    hows chrome?
    oh don't worry. i'm just saying, letting it run past an hour to make sure nothing breaks there is pretty much the last thing to check. i don't expect anything unexpected to happen, but better safe than sorry
    the hacks are working perfectly, provided nothing breaks when it runs into an hour. we'll find that out while i'm playing it myself lol
    oh yay!
    the dev/canary builds are up to seven. you should get that.
    also, has quite a few nice adblock extensions now (which I seem to remember being a catching point or you), but you shouldn't use. them. PROTECT THE NEWSPAPERS!
    yar
    lol megaman yaaaaaay!

and as soon as i get home today (i'm at school right now) i'll test them out
    I don't know if I responded to your dll hack, but I just want to (re)let you know that it is muy chevere. I think the main thing it will allow is very strange hacks, but pxts is a worthy enterprise.

45 second timer? improvement, I say.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…