First Impressions
Polaris

First Impressions

I wonder if Pokémon ever have difficulty adapting to such drastic transformations. Then again, I guess caterpillars somehow just know how to fly when they become butterflies, and most sentient beings can hopefully learn to adjust over time.
[quote name="Thatnamelessguy" timestamp="1430190681"]poliwhirl must feel super awkward turning into a goddamn frog[/quote]
Well, they're all pretty froggy!

I think one of the worst would be the massive size decrease going from Gloom to Bellossom.

That would be pretty bad. Especially if you're a guy and you suddenly get shorter and grow a skirt.
Another strange one, though, is Dodrio. You have another head. It would be weird growing another head.

[quote name="Thatnamelessguy" timestamp="1430277717"]That would be pretty bad. Especially if you're a guy and you suddenly get shorter and grow a skirt.
Another strange one, though, is Dodrio. You have another head. It would be weird growing another head.[/quote]
I have a feeling that Pokémon don't share the same gender stereotypes that humans do. There are absolute tons with exaggerated masculinity or femininity and equal or near equal gender distributions, and it wouldn't do to have half of a species feeling super self-conscious all the time. Then again, that's getting into lots of headcanon that's useless for me to discuss.

Multiple heads are weird in general, and if you're living with two it probably isn't too much of a stretch to add one more.

I dunno, having another head would be weird. It'd be like living with a friend of your's and then another guy suddenly pops up between you.
Also, still, Bellossom has a grass skirt and is male and female, Lilligant has a grass skirt and is all female. So if you lived in a very happy forest with Lilligants it would be kinda weird

Thatnamelessguy said:
Also, still, Bellossom has a grass skirt and is male and female, Lilligant has a grass skirt and is all female. So if you lived in a very happy forest with Lilligants it would be kinda weird
Im not entirely sure of what you mean here, but Id imagine it would be very happy in a very happy forest and not weird at all! ^.^

I guess having a third head show up would be a touch odd in that case, but it depends on how much is shared between the three.

I meant more if you lived in a happy forest and then you suddenly grew a skirt. Then people might assume you're a girl because Lilligant is a girl.
Also wow this is a lot of comments for one of these pictures

[quote name="Thatnamelessguy" timestamp="1430754538"]I meant more if you lived in a happy forest and then you suddenly grew a skirt. Then people might assume you're a girl because Lilligant is a girl.
Also wow this is a lot of comments for one of these pictures[/quote]I suppose in that case it could be a touch strange, then. ^_^;

And yes, yes it is! This beats out the previous Gallery record of 4 twice over, and I think it's tied with quite a few other pictures for 8 comments. Neat stuff c:

Media information

Album
Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media