Quiet
Polaris

Quiet

Two terms at college nearly done. I've made so many mistakes that I couldn't recount them all, and progress on myself as a person seems dreadfully slow, if I'm even making net positives anymore.

That's life, though - at least, from what I'm told. You keep messing up forever until you take an earnest look backwards and see everything you made it through by the skin of your teeth, or accomplished in spite of yourself, or simply forgot about. I've only been alive for 19 years now, and far fewer of those years can really be remembered or traced back to who I am, so there isn't so much to look back on. Still, the journey so far has felt worthwhile in itself, failures and all - I can't fathom what it must be like to be full of experiences and racked by decades, and I hope that I get the chance to feel it, even though I'll never complete my arc or see everything I'd like to.

By the way, Gardevoir Day was yesterday. I wanted to get these three out much earlier, but no matter. There are no classes today in preparation of finals, so I'll just find a comfy corner, blast Slime Girls, and work through uploads until it feels like home. :>
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Copyright