Making Quote for Smash Bros Brawl mod

May 16, 2022 at 2:06 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Hi. I'm making a Quote brawl mod. All I need is some sound effects. I'll post updates here.

May 16, 2022 at 2:13 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You mention this is a mod you're making. Is this a mod for Cave Story, or is it a rom hack for SSBB?

If this is a Cave Story mod, this thread would be appropriate for the "Modding Discussion" section of Cave Story modding. If this is a Brawl mod, then this would probably be a good fit for the generic game development and modding forum.

Don't create a new thread though, I'm just saying this for future reference, and to give you some ideas for where you can ask DT to move this thread when you decide what's more appropriate.

May 16, 2022 at 2:15 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
You mention this is a mod you're making. Is this a mod for Cave Story, or is it a rom hack for SSBB?

If this is a Cave Story mod, this thread would be appropriate for the "Modding Discussion" section of Cave Story modding. If this is a Brawl mod, then this would probably be a good fit for the generic game development and modding forum.

Don't create a new thread though, I'm just saying this for future reference, and to give you some ideas for where you can ask DT to move this thread when you decide what's more appropriate.
Oops, yes, it is a SSBB Mod. Please move this.