What are the Littles?

Apr 14, 2021 at 10:58 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
mushrooms that are brought back from the graveyard
I never actually thought of that, that's honestly a very plausible theory. Maybe Mr. Little was out getting food, and maybe one thing they eat is mushrooms, or some other vegetation from the graveyard.

Then again, when you pick up Mr. Little, it's not like he says "Hey come on, I'm busy gathering food for my family," instead he says "Yeah, you're right, I ain't been home in a while. Arright, time to go."

Maybe he was trying to gather food or other provisions, but it was not a very successful day, and that was why he was so eager to hitch a ride in Quote's inventory when the offer was made to him.

Apr 14, 2021 at 11:56 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I mean, why would it not be a successful day? Considering there are still mushrooms there, I would think we just plucked him from his job. Maybe he was working late, or was having a couple issues at his job?

Apr 15, 2021 at 2:35 AM
War criminal
I can think of something darker that they'd consider food from the, you know, Mimiga Graveyard.

Or maybe Dampé the Gravekeeper likes to drop off food for them, but they have to pick it up over there.

Apr 21, 2021 at 2:16 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Mr Little is small. He can travel through narrow passages that Quote can't. Given the use of teleporters and Quote blacking out in the waterway we don't actually know exactly where the Mimiga Graveyard is in relation to Mr Little's house. Lastly we as players can only interact with the world in a 2D context, so any assumptions we make about what is where are likely to be wrong.

Apr 21, 2021 at 2:57 AM
Based Member
Mr Little is small. He can travel through narrow passages that Quote can't. Given the use of teleporters and Quote blacking out in the waterway we don't actually know exactly where the Mimiga Graveyard is in relation to Mr Little's house. Lastly we as players can only interact with the world in a 2D context, so any assumptions we make about what is where are likely to be wrong.
That's a really good point, I didn't really think of that either. The island has all kinds of convenient passages, it's well within the realm of possibility that there's some shortcut Mr. Little could have taken to make the trip doable. Still, if he was so eager to hitch a ride home in Quote's inventory, it's probably not a super quick and easy trip.

Apr 21, 2021 at 7:35 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I don't think Santa, Chako, or the other Mimiga that use to live in Grasstown (with one being rabid when you enter that hut) got there by all using Arthur's teleporter or the Plantation teleporter. There's passages that aren't in the playable game.

Apr 21, 2021 at 8:31 AM
War criminal
Makes you wonder who created the teleporters in the first place. I've always thought they looked like they could've been around since the war, for the humans' and robots' sakes, but leave it to Pixel to say to leave it to our imagination.