What are the Littles?

Nov 10, 2020 at 10:42 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Sitting around doing schoolwork made me bored as hell, so I decided to go on the CSTSF. Reading the Theories board reminded me of something that i thought of when playing CS+ for the first time on my 13th birthday. I remember finding the Little's House and wondering: "Wait a minute, how did tiny humans get on the island, which is devoid of human life?" So, what are the Littles (other than tiny people), how did they get there, and how do they survive on the edge of the Outer Wall isolated, with no food or water?

Nov 10, 2020 at 11:31 PM
"Huzzah!"
maybe they're the island's version of the borrowers [insert discord think emoji here], or misery shrunk them for shits and giggles

also there's at least one (regular sized) other human living on the island - the hermit gunsmith, and jenka implies there were other humans up there during the war trying to defend the mimiga, i think

Nov 11, 2020 at 12:49 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
They took a plane probably

Nov 11, 2020 at 1:43 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I think the better question to be asking is how on earth Mr. Little got all the way to the mimiga graveyard. I guess it's sort of the reverse of fetching Peter Pumpkin Eater's wife, where it's the wife who can't keep her husband at home.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 1:59 AM
I think the better question to be asking is how on earth Mr. Little got all the way to the mimiga graveyard.
Possibly the teleporter inside of the Egg Corridor. That also begs the question of how he didn't get flattened, vaporized, eaten, or one-punched by Igor.

Nov 11, 2020 at 2:28 AM
War criminal
Possibly the teleporter inside of the Egg Corridor. That also begs the question of how he didn't get flattened, vaporized, eaten, or one-punched by Igor.
According to lore, the Plantation and the Mimiga Village Reservoir are connected via Main Artery, since Cthulhu says Curly washed up there. But then how the hell did Mr. Little not only climb the Outer Wall, but also swim all the way to Mimiga Village without drowning?

Nov 11, 2020 at 3:44 AM
Based Member
But then how the hell did Mr. Little not only climb the Outer Wall, but also swim all the way to Mimiga Village without drowning?
My theory: He's a little man with big ambition.

Nov 16, 2020 at 7:38 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'd like to think that the little people are indigenous to the island, and there are far more of them living in places that we never get to see. Maybe they have little tunnels and stuff that allow them to get around the island.

Nov 20, 2020 at 5:48 PM
Maybe they have little tunnels and stuff that allow them to get around the island.
That may explain the weird tubes in the Waterway, if they're not pipes.

Nov 20, 2020 at 9:49 PM
"Huzzah!"
That may explain the weird tubes in the Waterway, if they're not pipes.

world's coolest waterslide park (for tiny people)

Nov 20, 2020 at 11:31 PM
world's coolest waterslide park (for tiny people)
So how did he not get his suit wet or damaged going down that pipe like it's Super Mario 64? Also, did the Gravekeeper notice him just lying about in the Cemetery?

Also: The Waterway, The Island's #1 water-themed attraction! (for overly small people only. if you buy a ticket, and are not tiny, just be disappointed in yourself for not being tiny. Side effects include chills, fever, a sense of amnesia, spontaneous combustion, and death. We at Island Co. are not responsible for any injuries or losses at this water amusement attraction. results and end location may vary.)

Nov 21, 2020 at 1:50 AM
"Huzzah!"
So how did he not get his suit wet or damaged going down that pipe like it's Super Mario 64?

you never know, he could've had swimmers underneath & put his suit in a waterproof bag

Feb 4, 2021 at 4:32 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Maybe he's just god and his clothes are unwettable

Feb 11, 2021 at 2:14 AM
I think its important to note Mr. Lil shouldn't be underestimated. Dudes packing serious heat.
Like "one of the two surviving explorers of hell wielded this" heat.

Mar 17, 2021 at 4:43 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Why does he have a gun that's like ten times bigger than him and has a connection to some unnamed goddess.

Apr 14, 2021 at 7:38 PM
But what the fuck do they eat? Out in the Outer Wall and it's surrounding areas, everything would kill them, so what do they eat to survive?

Apr 14, 2021 at 7:42 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
But what the fuck do they eat? Out in the Outer Wall and it's surrounding areas, everything would kill them, so what do they eat to survive?
mushrooms that are brought back from the graveyard

Apr 14, 2021 at 10:38 PM
War criminal
They either get their food from the same grocery store Toriel visits, or they go to the same place the Hermit Gunsmith travels to if you have the Machine Gun on you prior to leaving the Waterway. :)