Kero Blaster 3ds?

Oct 28, 2016 at 3:40 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Is Kero Blaster coming to 3ds? I saw a review on IGN for it, and it said it was for 3ds, with a release date of TBA...Is it actually coming?

:critter: I hope so...

Oct 29, 2016 at 3:56 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Pixel hasn't released any news regarding potential console ports of Kero Blaster. I'm fairly certain anything regarding a port of Kero Blaster to the 3DS is just rumors.

On an unrelated note, you can't spell Ignorant without IGN.

Oct 29, 2016 at 4:02 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
It's tagged "3ds" so i'd assume so. I wonder if nicalis is involved...

Oct 30, 2016 at 1:33 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Nicalis proposed the option of "Gero Blaster" going to the 3DS in order to guage reactions, like they did for the polar star usb stick that never surfaced and the nonexistent physical edition of the eShop port, it ain't happening.

Oct 30, 2016 at 3:53 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I wish it was. That would be amazing

Oct 30, 2016 at 5:43 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Nicalis proposed the option of "Gero Blaster" going to the 3DS in order to guage reactions, like they did for the polar star usb stick that never surfaced and the nonexistent physical edition of the eShop port, it ain't happening.

I'm still waiting for that eShop release of CS3D

Nov 7, 2016 at 4:53 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
There was gonna be a physical copy of the eShop port!? That sounds pretty awesome.

Nov 7, 2016 at 5:51 PM
Brayconn Online
Modding Community Discord Moderator
CSE Discord Moderator
There was gonna be a physical copy of the eShop port!? That sounds pretty awesome.
I thought it was the other way around. (eShop version of CS3D)

Nov 8, 2016 at 3:04 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
I thought it was the other way around. (eShop version of CS3D)
That was a separate thing that also didn't happen.

..well... technically certain regions had CS3D on eShop. I was initially baffled when I heard that CS3D apparently wasn't on the eShop, because I would routinely access the eShop to check if Ikachan was ever going to be released outside the US, and CS3D was there every time.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2016 at 1:11 PM
I was initially baffled when I heard that CS3D apparently wasn't on the eShop, because I would routinely access the eShop to check if Ikachan was ever going to be released outside the US, and CS3D was there every time.
Are you sure it just wasn't the listing that said "Check your retailer" or something like that? Because there is a listing on the eShop but it's not downloadable.

Nov 12, 2016 at 5:34 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oh dear Pixel. I just grabbed a eshop funds card so that I could download a game that I already have in order to prove that it was an actual downloadable title on the Aussie eShop. However sometime in the past year they must have swapped out the downloadable CS3D listing with the "check your retailer" CS3D listing sometime in the last year or so . Seriously guys, it originally had a buy button and everything I swear!

But I can't prove anything, there is still no Ikachan, and I rarely ever use the eShop. Fuck!

I WASTED MY MONEY!

Nov 12, 2016 at 4:30 PM
I WASTED MY MONEY!

I mean you still could buy something (Cough) Rhythm Heaven Megamix- (Cough), or you could just gamble it all away in Nintendo Badge Arcade for some sweet badges (Cough) which is what I usually do (HACK).

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2016 at 7:41 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Just grab Azure Striker Gunvolt. You won't be disappointed. Also whatever happened to that port of Guxt? It went so far as to have a few scattered reviews, but never surfaced on the eShop.