Who do you want to win the U.S. presidency 2016? (Debate)

Who do you want to win? (select who you think would do a good job if you have more than one option)

• Trump

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Clinton

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Sanders

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Cruz

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Carson

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
Jan 8, 2016 at 1:27 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
you guys have to admit obama looks pretty badass in that pic tho

Jan 8, 2016 at 5:34 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Imagine a world where you don't have to learn how to drive, or take driving tests, or get a licence, just get in the car and figure it out as you go. Imagine if the only conceivable answer to innumerable people dying on the road was to build better and stronger cars? You would think it insane, right? Yet somehow this is okay as far as guns are concerned?

Jan 8, 2016 at 6:26 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
you guys have to admit obama looks pretty badass in that pic tho
skip to 17:36
it won't let me post it at the time I want it

Jan 9, 2016 at 1:06 PM
/end
You would think it insane, right?

Not really, sounds completely reasonable to me.

On topic though. If Bernie can manage to beat out Hillary I would want Bernie to win, but if it ends up being Hillary and Trump I would want Trump to win because he is the lesser of two evils.

Though if course if Bernie wins the economy is gonna tank but oh well.

Jan 9, 2016 at 2:08 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
On topic though. If Bernie can manage to beat out Hillary I would want Bernie to win, but if it ends up being Hillary and Trump I would want Trump to win because he is the lesser of two evils.

I dont think you can get more evil than banning all black people and muslims from america

Jan 9, 2016 at 4:39 PM
"Forever coffee..."
Though if course if Bernie wins the economy is gonna tank but oh well.
Sadly the best outcome
Also how is Trump the lesser of two evils? Hillary will lie and steal, but Trump's flat out insane. There's no telling what he'd do with the country.

Jan 9, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Its dark in here
Sadly the best outcome
Also how is Trump the lesser of two evils? Hillary will lie and steal, but Trump's flat out insane. There's no telling what he'd do with the country.
It sucks to know that your most likely choices for president will most likely fuck you over

Jan 11, 2016 at 2:26 AM
/end
I dont think you can get more evil than banning all black people and muslims from america

You'd be surprised. Also it is a moot point since Trump could never pull something like that off in the first place even if he won.

Sadly the best outcome

There is an old saying. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know." Trump wouldn't be able to pull off half of the stuff he talks about, he is just a blowhard. Hillary is one who could actually harm the country and we wouldn't even know it until it was too late.

Jan 11, 2016 at 5:19 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Ehh, fuck all the choices, they'd all be awful in their own way.
Even when presented with terrible options it is still better to make a choice than to do nothing.

Jan 11, 2016 at 5:36 AM
Its dark in here
There is an old saying. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know." Trump wouldn't be able to pull off half of the stuff he talks about, he is just a blowhard. Hillary is one who could actually harm the country and we wouldn't even know it until it was too late.
hilary can't do shit, neither can any other politician tied to a party. Trump acts on his own will and not others. while he is using the republican ticket, its very clear he is acting on his own

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2016 at 5:54 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
hilary can't do shit, neither can any other politician tied to a party. Trump acts on his own will and not others. while he is using the republican ticket, its very clear he is acting on his own
trumps claims are literally unfulfillable though and it's my suspicion for a while that he's been putting on a show and has some kind of ulterior motive

Jan 12, 2016 at 12:44 AM
"Forever coffee..."
trumps claims are literally unfulfillable though and it's my suspicion for a while that he's been putting on a show and has some kind of ulterior motive
There's actually a conspiracy saying he's trying to get Hillary to win
It makes some sense considering he was friends with the Clintons in the past

Jan 12, 2016 at 9:02 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
deez nuts > trump

Jan 12, 2016 at 11:48 PM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
fuck trump, he can shove that ridiculous toupee up his artificial glossy ass for a world verbal speech

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2016 at 12:00 AM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
fuck trump, he can shove that ridiculous toupee up his artificial glossy ass for a world verbal speech
You just made my day.

But honestly we all know Hillary will win. She's bad, but better than Trump i guess

Jan 13, 2016 at 1:11 AM
"Forever coffee..."
Oh and apparently the FBI suspects Hillary of public corruption.
So the 2016 election is either corruption and lies or stupidity and racism.
Obama doesn't seem so bad all of a sudden.