New profile posts

I guess everyone'll have to redo their About Me now =o Mine needed a rewrite, but still.
THE CHANGE, IT BUUUUUUURNS!!!
Pomfy
Pomfy
WHY IS THE COMMENT BUTTON ALL THE WAY ON THE RIGHT AND NOT UNDER THE POST I HAD TO TAKE LIKE 5 SECONDS TO FIND IT

IT BUUUUURNS
Serri
Serri
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
i can't post any pictures and there are two separate character limits for status updates and comments

it is mildly warm
Ok, so the links in profile feed comments got macerated during the switchover, could be worse, but THERE IS NOW A SIZE LIMIT ON PFEED POSTS
gamemanj
gamemanj
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(but not on comments, apparently)oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I went and followed a bunch of people and then realized that I'm going to spend half my time reading the new profile posts queue anyway.
Polaris
Polaris
It's nice to start the day with "Captain Fabulous is now following you", though!
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
yes, looking forward to how you adapt to 140 characters
Polaris
Polaris
Yeah, it's gonna be super fun :v

I hope that Andwhy can change that later!
We have followers now? Huh.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
How does it work, though? Does it notify you every time they post? Or just statuses?
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
I don't know why, but it seems that my friends were randomly split between the two new categories of friends.
Camero
Camero
That happened to me to. Wierd.
Why am I following these (seemingly randomly selected) people?
tale
tale
Following/Followers is based off of IPBoard's friends list.
Raus
Raus
Reminiscent of the friends mechanic on the previous forum software. It doesn't seem like it ported properly ^_^;
Nothing
Nothing
Hmm, but some of the people I'm following aren't even my friends. Odd.
Holy shit these forums have mobile support, and now I have trouble navigating ;-;
Noxid
Noxid
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Back