New profile posts

Going to be in the New Jersey/New York area for the next 5 days! If you're in the neighborhood totally let me know, I'd love to finally meet someone here in person.
Serri
Serri
You can have Aar drive down south from Buffalo so he can meet you.
Aar
Aar
I live in Watertown, NY if you want to ring my doorbell and run away
Tpcool
Tpcool
lol. well, i'll be in nyc on friday, so unfortunately that place seems like quite the detour.
I amlost forgot this. Because your last post, (you know) it's reminds me for this.
Noxid... What drug are you doing?
gamemanj
gamemanj
I suspect he uses Noxidium, the root of the King tree.
Or, more likely, nothing at all.
Well, I changed it.
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
Bet you weren't expecting it to still BE QUOTE HUH?!?!?!?!? AWAY! *flies into the air*
Today I get to meet the legendary Mew2King in person
CookedChef
CookedChef
lolm2k
BLink
BLink
He didn't seem very excited to be at the tourney, but I did get to play him a few rounds of casuals. (I also managed to take a stock off his charazard before he took one off my peach)

I later asked him if he found all the people asking him for his signature and a picture annoying. He responded. "Yeah, but I don't really care." and then he smiled at me. Something he had not done before or since. (all the pictures he took with people, he didn't smile for, ha just had a cold stare.)
B
bobbyis
M2K is salty as fuck about fox getting nerfed in project m, like he tried to get it removed from a tournament. He's a scrub and needs to get gud
Happy birthday, Fab! I remembered this year ^.^
What's it like at lasagnia?
S
Slither
everywhere is garlic bread
i am suffering, please take me back home
Jade
Jade
Call Wario, He can fix it.
Back