New profile posts

Can't we turn off user-controlled thread deletion in the permissions?
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
I wish. It's tied to the user-controlled post deletion permission from what I can tell. IPB considers the removal of the first post to be sufficient grounds to remove the thread. The side effect of this is of course that it grants the thread starter the ability to remove a thread whenever they want. However I'd like to see if the XF move solves this issue at all before I start adding rules that I may later make redundant.
Tpcool
Tpcool
I hope that's not one of those blankets that shock you every time you try to move in it o_o
Polaris
Polaris
Warm blankets are the best <3

Also, I'm glad that you keep finding cute things. I need that stuff to survive. ^_^
The koopa youtube video on your profile has been taken down
i hate weeaboos
Serri
Serri
Then why are you using Otacon as your avatar?
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
I agree, anyone who throws away who they are to be someththing they aren't are just terrible
rennis tacket cancelled because corrupt files
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Aar
Aar
uckf
Decided to change some stuff, and this meanth I had to empty my friend list, sorry for everybody in it.
Hey Aar, is it possible to run the Windows 10 Installer but skip the shitty downloading bit because I had to spend an entire fucking afternoon doing that (I start about 6PM and finished at like 1 in the morning) and the bloody thing gave me an error and I can't start again. All tutorials for it use a folder and exe I don't even have on my PC and I'm just generally pissed.
Weetsy
Weetsy
Your going to need an 8GB stick just to be safe
Aar
Aar
Windows 10 is like 3 gigs
I'm sure he'll be fine
Reddeh Le Steddeh
Reddeh Le Steddeh
I'm buying a 16GB stick just for the fact I can store tons of memes on there as well.
Back