New profile posts

After a few months of hiatus, I finally managed to train enough to take my team of Mismagius, Luxray, Lucario, Clefairy, Rapidash, and Shaymin to becoming the Champion of Sinnoh! Saw enough to transfer my Emerald posse forward, too - feels nice to finish another Pokémon game. ^.^ Hopefully I'll be able to buy Black or White sometime, too - I may be a couple generations behind, but I'd like to get through them all eventually.
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
Everyone has their moments of inactivity. It's fine.
I mean, recently I've only been periodically checking the forums thanks to all of the fullscreen games I've been playing.
BLink
BLink
I've also been absent so don't worry.
Polaris
Polaris
Somewhat justified Wi-Fi and work problems aside...no, I don't think it's okay. I've met a lot of good people here and there's no reason for me to be neglecting them. :<
Jpzarde, Shade of a Wave, and QuoteHax all have the same face but with small variations....is this slowly becoming some epidemic?
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
As soon as you figured out, everything ceased.
Epidemic? Maybe... Illuminati? Definitely.
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
I see this epidemic has been solved, I rest my case.
I just looked at my post history. R.I.P Dignity.
S
Slither
We all have our embarrassing moments
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Ugh.. I've been there. I would ban past me in a heartbeat.
Going to be in the New Jersey/New York area for the next 5 days! If you're in the neighborhood totally let me know, I'd love to finally meet someone here in person.
Serri
Serri
You can have Aar drive down south from Buffalo so he can meet you.
Aar
Aar
I live in Watertown, NY if you want to ring my doorbell and run away
Tpcool
Tpcool
lol. well, i'll be in nyc on friday, so unfortunately that place seems like quite the detour.
I amlost forgot this. Because your last post, (you know) it's reminds me for this.
Noxid... What drug are you doing?
gamemanj
gamemanj
I suspect he uses Noxidium, the root of the King tree.
Or, more likely, nothing at all.
Well, I changed it.
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
Bet you weren't expecting it to still BE QUOTE HUH?!?!?!?!? AWAY! *flies into the air*
Back