New profile posts

Today I get to meet the legendary Mew2King in person
CookedChef
CookedChef
lolm2k
BLink
BLink
He didn't seem very excited to be at the tourney, but I did get to play him a few rounds of casuals. (I also managed to take a stock off his charazard before he took one off my peach)

I later asked him if he found all the people asking him for his signature and a picture annoying. He responded. "Yeah, but I don't really care." and then he smiled at me. Something he had not done before or since. (all the pictures he took with people, he didn't smile for, ha just had a cold stare.)
B
bobbyis
M2K is salty as fuck about fox getting nerfed in project m, like he tried to get it removed from a tournament. He's a scrub and needs to get gud
Happy birthday, Fab! I remembered this year ^.^
What's it like at lasagnia?
S
Slither
everywhere is garlic bread
i am suffering, please take me back home
Jade
Jade
Call Wario, He can fix it.
I unintentionally made some <a href='http://imgur.com/a/Koo6D' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>interesting art</a> with an algorithm in java.
Happy birthday! It seems idioticbaka beat me to it, but I just remembered this list I have. (it contains dates & usernames)
how the heck did you get all star to play when I go to your feed
Noxid
Noxid
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
So apparently changing the PRI in the Head script for the death events to KEY results in overkill.
oh here let me get avast and start removing this adware
Noxid
Noxid
I hate that adware that makes you post 500 of the same status update
Back