New profile posts

Why not request to have your username changed to Claoose if you dislike Silverpaw so much
ORG commissions should totally be a thing
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
aren't they already?
Polaris
Polaris
Do you mean specifically for money? Lots of people already request ORGs, it seems.
Aar
Aar
Yes, as I really like how some members make their ORGS, and they don't do requests.
Welcome back. I hope I was nice enough to you back in the day for you to not have too much negativity associated with me. Having said that, I must ask: Are you an alternate account of TheMimigaZak, or were you telling the truth about him being your brother all this time?
DualHack
DualHack
I'm the brother. He spends his day playing Counter Strike. It bite him in the ass though cuz he failed his final. :/
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
I see. Well, welcome back, and I hope you enjoy your stay this time more so than last time.
I've really haven't come on here as much as I used to for some reason. I should fix that
Guys my dog sat next to me. I feel loved again.
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
I remember when my cat used to nap on my chest/lap.
Nowadays she prefers to sleep on her chair or in my parents' room...
Nothing
Nothing
Occasionally, sleeping on the bed with my cat is difficult. I swear, he takes up a third of the bed and I have nowhere to put my feet.
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
I tried that once.
I woke up to my cat biting my foot for some reason. I think she confused me with my dad and wanted me to get up for work.
Here's an original idea: Quote's adventure to mars. Quote has to take a rocket to mars but accidentally hits an asteroid halfway through the flight. He then has to take a detour through the sun in order to get to mars. When he gets to mars he gets the pizza he wanted to pick up from Pizza Hut.
Back