New profile posts

The Donald Trump Cake Escapade demo 0.0.8 will be out next friday.
Yinga
Yinga
Is everthing you do just to promote that mod of yours
Camero
Camero
Almost everything.
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
I'm supposing your avatar is also promoting it in some way
The save files in Rip aren't included in the data folder (resources), and they're not part of the .jar executable (software) either, so is it okay if they are reverse-engineered?
GIRakaCHEEZER
GIRakaCHEEZER
Sure. That oddly works out, somehow.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Can I ask you for a hint, please?
There seems to be a PNG file included at the end, but copying the data into a new file and saving it doesn't seem to work. What is this file, what does it signify?
GIRakaCHEEZER
GIRakaCHEEZER
That's the save-icon, used in the save menu. There's one for each save since it's generated right when you save.
Hey
Hina
Hina
Hey, Moon. How are you doing?
Moon
Moon
I'm good, just randomly decided to come back.
Hina
Hina
Not a bad idea.
I've kinda come back too. Interesting.
finally had some time to make the avatars for the people who have been waiting forever
Polaris
Polaris
Good to hear. It's nice to get what you want to done. ^_^
This boy...he must be the one chosen to pull the 7 needles! He can already use the legendary PK Camera!
Jade
Jade
PEEKAY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.
Polaris
Polaris
⋅-⋅ That's a touch unnecessary.
Aar
Aar
PK Love
Hey Aar, if I upgrade to W10, would it delete the files I have on my computer right now? Because I'm backing them up like crazy just in case.
gamemanj
gamemanj
Well, who knows... back them up just in case...
Aar
Aar
No, it will not delete anything.
Can someone give me any tips on how to beat Monster X on hard mode in CS +?
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
now that is some good philosophy
B
bobbyis
*shoot it until it dies.
Camero
Camero
With the sword hit it when it stops from the side for a few seconds and than run away while contnuing to shoot. Repeat this until the damage phase happens. When this starts stand under it and shoot until it moves again at which point you shoot the projectiles while avioding getting hit by monster x. Do this until it dies. P.S. I have gotten to the second to final bosses on hard mode.
Back