New profile posts

"There's gonna be Claoose in top-right, Claoose in top-bottom..."
Well; <em class='bbc'>Death Note</em> sure was interesting.
BLink
BLink
<div class='bbc_spoiler'>
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">
I think there were tons of ass-pulls from L, and a lesser extent N, but I don't the end was horrid.

I do like how it took both mellow and Near beat light even though they (and L) could have never done it by themselves.

Though it would have been nice to see light win and a sequel with the note slowly corrupting light to his doom.
</div></div>
</div>
Yinga
Yinga
<span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">It's pretty dependant on whether or not you actually like Near and Mellow as replacements for L.
Their inclusion completely ruined the dyanmic which had split audiences between allegiances. The show established in the beginning that there were two sides to root for, Light or L. So when L dies, that essentially means victory for Light/Kira supporters. But the ending, where Light dies, no one on either side wins. Inserting a character in place for L who has the same objective isn't going to sway supporters over, especially when there's very little reason to like Near at all. I was torn a bit at the midpoint of the series, but the ending is where it all lost me. </div></div>
</div>
BLink
BLink
<div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none;">
I actually never though people would fully support L in the plot, I mean sure he's a very interesting character (one of the most diverse characters I've seen since Break Xeras from Pandora Hearts) but I just don't understand the "whys" of his reasoning.

Kira is just getting rid of bad guys and people preventing him from getting rid of bad guys.</div></div>
</div>
Hi there, I was just wondering if the <a href='https://soundcloud.com/groups/organya-pxtone-vault' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>SoundCloud</a> group was still active. It's just that I haven't seen any new ORGs popping up recently and I recall submitting a couple of my own.
duncathan
duncathan
It is; I've missed the last couple of emails is all. Lemme put those up.
duncathan
duncathan
Know what, I'm just gonna make those of you who submit the most mods, while I'm at it.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
PMs are automatically enabled when a user has made at least - I'm pretty sure it's 10? - active posts. Gamecube Geek has not made any posts yet, so he couldn't activate PMs even if he wanted to.
Gamecube Geek
Gamecube Geek
Ohh oops >3<
Uhhh brb making ten random posts =P
Hey we need you to think of a thing in the Beta testing Klub.
Polaris
Polaris
To be completely honest, while I don't mind trying to test your mod and good feedback, it's not a good idea to rely on me for ideas.

At any rate, I spent all day working and just got back home. I'll try it out tomorrow, okay?
Well, I'm back... Some interesting stuff happened there, but I don't have enough time to type it all out here.
Late Birthday Posts: The Continuation(thanks IdioticBaka for announcing this): Pixel's Birthday
...I think it's time for another round of...! Gamemanj Late Birthday Post! Now with 2 more sentences mentioning the fact it exists before. Still need to write that bot. Probably will *never* get around to it.
Enough mods worth my attention. I ragequitted in CSTSF mod and "played" the Media Player. I'm done.
Polaris
Polaris
The CSTSF mod really tested my patience. This patience ended upon meeting Zazuma in the Bushlands and I had a bit more fun upon completely deleting him from the game.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
Despite it being a joke, Cave Story Media Player was pretty nice. I mean, it used extensive amounts of IMG Hack as well as however he got the sound to work.
I would also recommend Safusaka's mod simply titled "pizza" which is actually really good, despite being pretty short. Sadly, I don't know if that was posted anywhere on here.
Tpcool
Tpcool
oh no the cat's out of the bag
no it's not on here, but he should really post it considering he hasn't worked on it for a while.
Today I noticed that there was a following thing next to the picture I posted a comment on. Then I realized I can follow albums. And apparently after over 280 pictures I am the first person to follow the Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics.
Polaris
Polaris
I really appreciate that, Nameless. Uploading so many images can be difficult and slightly thankless work at times, and seeing even one person enjoy such things really makes my day. c:
I came back to check latest mods.
Hina
Hina
I'm looking at you, Linc.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
From what I played, I really didn't have much fun with that mod. It had a lot of issues that made it overall not very enjoyable for me.
I do highly recommend you play "Cave Story Media Player" though. It was truly an amazing experience.
Hina
Hina
Mm. Will check. I have some time before I return to TF2.
Boooooo! I am a ghost, a shining phantom so to say.
Polaris
Polaris
I'm sorry, and I know that I was being irrational and rude. But when did you ever shown me anything besides that one side? In most of the forum posts I've read you were an irrational administrator, then an exceptionally bitter ex-administrator, then an immature and ridiculous troll. Heavens, you are the only person I've ever corresponded with by email, and even then you mostly took the opportunity to complain about the forums some more. I wanted to trust you but in my experiences you only gave me every reason not to.

This most recent comeback of yours has been genuinely pleasant so far, and I thank you for that. Hopefully that unfortunate little paragraph up there better explains my state of being. I really don't want to antagonize you, I've just grown somewhat more wary as some people I used to like proved themselves not so harmless.
S. P. Gardebiter
S. P. Gardebiter
Maybe you're taking all these things a little too seriously. Learning how to guide and watch over people is not an easy task to do. I've got years of experience in that now (I was an administrator and moderator in another forum after I left here) but back when I was starting I was probably 15 or 16 years old and had no idea what I was doing, as nobody ever instructed me on anything. On top of that comes the language barrier and the personal problems I had to deal with at that point of my life. It is especially hard to stay friendly and be constructive, when people are treating you very bad, nonetheless it is your job as an administrator and moderator.

To be honest, I can't remember doing anything bad to you specificially and if I did then I'm sorry but you shouldn't be offended by words that weren't directed at you. Only a small bit of what I did was something personal, the rest was just for the loughs. After all things have changed here though, a majority of the people don't even know anything about the personal conflicts that have happened in the past. There will be always people here who have a bad influence on the social climate and I am not in a position to do anything about it (not that I have the time to do that anyway), there is no sense in getting upset.
Polaris
Polaris
You bring up some good points, and I'm not sure how to respond, so...thank you for giving me something to think about. I can't leave a satisfactory reply, for now.
Back