New profile posts

...Another Late Birthday Post...*sigh* I really, really, need a list of all members with birthdays. And something to alert me on those days...
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Oops I forgot to reply to this. Anyways, how very kind of you! ^^; You could always wait for the next birthday to give birthday wishes, otherwise it does come across as irrelevant. But it's the thought that counts, eh?
I've been playing a lot of minecraft again lately. The server I go on is p fun. Its full of freakin vocaloid loving weebs but i'm one of those weebs so i fit right in.
Noxid
Noxid
so it begins
gamemanj
gamemanj
Exhibit 1. Typical Anime Character Courting Behavior, Start.
Exhibit 2. Typical Anime Character Courting Behavior, Middle.
Exhibit 3. Typical Anime Character Courting Behavior, End.
Exbibit 4. VW5rbm93bi4gVGhlIGFjdGlvbnMgdGhhdCBhcmUgYmVpbmcgcGVyZm9ybWVkIGluIHRoaXMgZXhoaWJpdCBhcmUgb2YgYW4gYW5vbWFsb3VzIG5hdHVyZS4=
Polaris
Polaris
Exhibit 4 is typical BDSM-laced relationship behavior. Kind of odd to those who aren't into it (like myself), but not too difficult to understand!
blink do you accept the homosexuals as living people
BLink
BLink
Well if I didn't I'd be going against reality itself.

(Also strange that I didn't get a notifcation about this in my message feed)
BLink
BLink
It wasn't from the show, it was from the third line of released figmas to complement the fourth drama CD released with the 5th blueray set.

Everyone demanded visuals for the girls in the swimsuits; also It was the best selling line of figmas for PMMM behind the magical outfits.
S
Slither
thanks for uh
researching that i guess
i meant the entirety of madoka tho not just the series
BLink
BLink
I didn't research it, It was completely from memory.

<del class='bbc'>And that's the scary part.</del>
Konami is dead to me
Yinga
Yinga
The worst part is that they're probably not going under for a long time now.
Most of their revenue in Japan comes from their gambling and pachinko business, and don't forget they own Yugioh too.
Them quitting console and PC gaming means jack shit for their IPs too, since they use them as soulless shells to brand their pachinko machines by.
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
ShinyElectricBlueTiger
I want to see a yugioh pachinko machine, ngl
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
castlevania slot machine is my favorite castlevania
I thinks your sig needs a maybe nsfw tag for the spoiler
Today I wore a skirt for the first time thanks to a mock fashion show in French class. I had to wear it over pants by virtue of being the shortest thing in the world and it was only for 20 minutes or so, but it was still fun. Bonus points for being worn with my tuxedo shirt. ^_^;
There should be a link at the top of the page directing to the theories and questions, in bright red saying click me, only it directs to google.
Back