New profile posts

hey so i might not have internet for a fairly long time soon just wanted to mention
Tpcool
Tpcool
Oh no... that's disappointing. I hope it's not for too long :/
this is probably a really dumb question but how do I make my profile pic bigger
Serri
Serri
I think it depends on how many posts you've made or how long you've been on the forums. It's been a while since someone has asked that.
BubblerBitch
BubblerBitch
oh, so more posts/more time I've been here = larger profile pic? that makes sense.
duncathan
duncathan
Try increasing the size of the image itself. The profile pic doesn't x scale upwards automatically.
I'm new here, and things like this interest me. Why is that russian character name guy an Ex-Administrator? Did he step down, or was he demoted for inactivity?
λngelღмander
λngelღмander
Also, can someone explain why Doublethink has an earlier join date than andwhyisit, when andwhyisit is user number one and he's user number 107?
Noxid
Noxid
SPG stepped down as admin because he got mad, DT joined first but andwhy inherited the keys to the forums so when they moved from VBulletin to IPB he made the first account in the new database
Hey, I was going to shoot you a PM, but it appears you don't have access to the messaging system yet, so I'll just ask you this here. I'm the one making the video for the boss music competition that SuperJaws started recently, and in order to do so, I need to know what kind of visualization you would like for your entry (ORG Maker footage or behind a boss fight), and if you'd like it behind a boss fight, which boss?
Takeshi64
Takeshi64
I didn't really make it in the style of CS's boss music so I think just using the ORG window for the background would be fine. Thanks for making the video.
Hate9
Hate9
Thanks!
Also, I'm counting it as allowed anyways, but for future reference, you need to set the last two drums to Bass01 or it won't work in Cave Story.
Nintendo's servers are great
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
can you blame them though
I mean roy is a lot of people's boy
and people must have their up smashes and HADOUKENs
and dream land is back whoaaaa
and also there's costumes i want to play as zero
almost any server would get murdered by this
Claoose
Claoose
Bray Convention , Bray Conner , Brah Why Conn?
Brayconn
Brayconn
It's a combo of my first and last name.
Brayden Connery (And before you ask, no, I'm not related to Sean Conney)
Bray Conn
Brayconn
My friend saw your profile picture and wants me to tell you that you have an amazing taste in music.
Voyce
Voyce
Cheers, thanks! I guess you should have quite the taste for saying that, too.
Where did you actually come across my profile picture?
SuperJaws100
SuperJaws100
IDK my friend just told me to send the message xD He wouldn't elaborate.
I was sad, graduation came and it distracted from that sadness a bit.
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
then grad night came and I had a moment with a friend that for a while wiped all sadness from my heart
Welcome to the cave story tribute site forums we sell girlscout cookies and drugs would you like that for here or to go thank you have a nice day.
Back