New profile posts

God damn it Noxid stop creating unrealistically high standards for posts
gamemanj
gamemanj
...Yinga: Not in my case, at least. I wasn't exposed to Noxid since way after I got to the point where I hated mistakes.
It's just the first MAJOR mistake occurred after I joined-and it wasn't Noxid-related at all...
Yinga
Yinga
I'm sorry what are you going on about
gamemanj
gamemanj
"It's because of you that our generation is so full of self insecurity", but in my case, at least, it was unrelated to Noxid.
I might be having the first 25 pages of my novel reviewed by my writing mentor/inspiration. One of my friends who reviewed it today offered to deliver it to him. After feeling on the verge of tears after confiding in this friend the struggles involved in writing it, I feel motivated to continue.
Oh jeez, I missed your birthday... Happy birthday, I guess...
Polaris
Polaris
Hey, don't worry about it! Thank you very much, Aar. ^.^
i can't wait for my forum anniversary. nine days to go.
BLink
BLink
two weeks until my third
Aar
Aar
ten years until my thirteenth
Woa your avatar got really pretty. Anyways, have the happiest happy birthday! ^^
Polaris
Polaris
Thank you very much on both counts! I was planning on only having this avatar for the day, but I might keep it for a week. I like it, too. As for my birthday, I ate a really good cheeseburger and a delicious sorbet and finally got to buy some gifts for my family, so it was a lovely day. c:
Back