New profile posts

Rennis Tacket/Tennis Racket is on hiatus until i feel like releasing something.
Aar
Aar
shit
I've been disappointed so many times. I've waited for TAF for so long, sometimes I feel like I cannot continue. But, despite the hurting, my hope allows me to stay strong. My heart will go on. TAF...I'll keep waiting for you, now and forever. Please...come home someday. I hope I can ease this pain someday...I miss you, dear.
duncathan
duncathan
One day
Maybe
Polaris
Polaris
When a star falls, I shall wish for you.
When the moon is new, I shall wish for you.
When a bird looks into my window, when a leaf falls before me, when I find a fern in flower — I shall wish for you.
bb shortcakes~~~~ <3
TekNerd
TekNerd
I thought George sent me this at first for sec until I actually had a closer look at the icon and name.
Spirit
Spirit
god damn it
BLink
BLink
Anime is to pervy and cartoons are to dumb, the only benefit anime has character dev more often and better quality art, and usually a more devoted fanbase (though that works for and against it.)
Yinga
Yinga
What are your thoughts in Miyazaki's works then? I don't think anyone could really consider his work even remotely "pervy"
GIRakaCHEEZER
GIRakaCHEEZER
@BLink your comments on both anime and cartoons are still massive blanket statements that show a willful ignorance towards either medium.
How are you commenting on other people's profiles without your name showing up in "latest visitors"? ._.
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
Like, you make a comment on someone's status update, yet you don't show up in their "Latest Visitors" list.
Anyways, it's probably because he's going to Members -> View New Content -> Profile Feed, and then commenting on status updates from there.
Nothing
Nothing
Ah, I see. I was mainly referring to how you commented on Aar's profile yesterday, and your name didn't show up in the visitor list.
Polaris
Polaris
Oh! That's because his status showed up in my notifications and I went to a separate screen for it from there. I technically didn't visit his profile at all. =o
▲ BUY GOLD ▲
Tpcool
Tpcool
out of the corner of my eye i thought for a split second you were goerge because of the avatar

now i am confused
We crashed GameStop unintentionally
Aar
Aar
That Ness amiibo will be mine
Aar
Aar
Guess who didn't get Ness
Polaris
Polaris
:<

My condolences.