New profile posts

my grandma, blazingly drunk, fell in her bathroom floor. face first. now she has a big gash on her chin, she severely punctured her mouth and needs stiches. also, her drink(s?) might have been spiked, so she might be even worse. fml.
Polaris
Polaris
Oh, goodness. I hope things go smoothly, and I hope she recovers with no further danger. :<
So, I got a national youth leadership award, and I've been nominated to go to California and partake in a video game creation program... I feel pretty good about myself right now.
Spirit
Spirit
bruh that's really nice
gj
Polaris
Polaris
Wow. Congrats, Zenix, you've definitely earned it :3
Zenix
Zenix
Ehe, thank you =w="
I don't know what I did differently, but I think I looked nice today. It isn't often that I feel that way. ~w~
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
Good to know you're feeling well!
Polaris
Polaris
Because of issues, I don't have the nice new red-framed glasses and haircut that I was expecting in February...but if I were to have more days like this I wouldn't mind. I still don't know much about how to look okay to my own eyes, and I have quite a few years of abused hair and wishy-washy tastes to try and circumvent, but I think I'm slowly learning. Little by little. c:
Polaris
Polaris
Oh, and thank you, Nameless! ^.^
I swear the RNG is so bipolar in Pokemon. I decided to breed a decent Furfrou, and I ended up hatching a shiny on the 6th egg. Why couldn't this happen to me when I actually try to breed for a shiny? But hey, this is my 4th legit shiny, as well as my first ever bred shiny.