You're adventures in minecraft

May 20, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
In this thread you can post you're adventures in minecraft. Ill start.

So i spawned in an island. A big one at that. So at first i just worried about materials and when night hit i would just build a small one man hole and wait it out. However,at one point i decided to dig in so i made my first underground base. Sadly it was too small, but then something bad happened... I died.

I was mining for cobblestone when the game crashed (i dont have a credit card just yet so i was forced to get the free version) and when i came back i was in a big grey place where my char kept taking damage until he died. So i spawned again this time in a much smaller island and i yet again built and underground base,but this time it was bigger after that on top of the opening to my base i setup a small one floor cottage.And then it hit me,turn the whole island into my fortress. After all it was pretty small but again while mining cobble stone i yet again suffered from the glitch that happened last time. So out of frustration i deleted that world and made a new one. So here i was in another big island. However unlike last time instead of materials i quickly started chopping down wood made wooden planks and made an even smaller house and just in time too as it was getting dark. I knew it was too small

So i compensated for that with multiple floors and so far i made three floors and i made a one room tree house thats bigger than a single one of my house's rooms. I did this by connecting one tree house to the other (theres this area full of trees near my house). And also this time i made a bed so i could set my spawn point.And well thats were i left off.

So tell me aboyut you're adventures in minecraft.

May 20, 2011 at 1:08 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Can someone buy me minecraft?

Please?

...Guys?

May 20, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Well wood sadly though i didnt buy minecraft either (i didnt make up my story either) but sadly i doubt anyone would just donate us each a gift code but dang if any of you could donate a code i would be in you're debt for the rest of my life.

May 20, 2011 at 1:33 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I would love to have some am are adventures in Minecraft too

May 20, 2011 at 5:07 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
the title of this thread

I laughed so hard

May 20, 2011 at 5:45 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I was hoping it was a joke...

May 20, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
WoodenRat said:
Can someone buy me minecraft?

Please?

...Guys?

I thought you didn't want to play Minecraft? But if you do, there's a bonus right there: Marx doesn't own it.

Also.

May 20, 2011 at 6:36 PM
Hey.
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Yes, I am adventures in Minecraft.

May 20, 2011 at 7:41 PM
But thats just building and theres nothing fun about it i mean its fun to build but without the other components of minecraft it gets boring.

May 20, 2011 at 9:08 PM
ar i: jor AdvEntS@rs In maincraft

I move that to fix silly spelling errors like this we all write in IPA/X-SAMPA.

May 20, 2011 at 10:04 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I mined and crafted.

May 20, 2011 at 10:18 PM
What about the survival the collection of materials the combat the multiple mods.

May 20, 2011 at 11:30 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Yes Marx, that is what happens in minecraft.

In an attempt to contribute, I did once venture for over an hour in the nether to gather lightstone, but lost it all to a ghast.

May 20, 2011 at 11:31 PM
Member Title
Re: MY adventure in minecraft

So far my progress in the community server:

Built my house w/ basement.

Built a tower, transit to my tower was made by Capt. Fabulous.

Helped a little on The Quarry (but my work was insignificant, N0xid helped a ton).

Built a figure of Quote on my roof.

Built a passage away from The Village to the site of a new building I have in the works.

You should really get the full version of Minecraft, new people on the server is always fun.

May 21, 2011 at 12:21 AM
id love to (if i had the money and visa or mastercard).

May 21, 2011 at 12:26 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I did absolutely nothing because the grammar level of this thread is too low to warrant more than a flippant post.

May 21, 2011 at 10:39 AM
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Re: MY adventure in minecraft

Cave Story said:
So far my progress in the community server:

Built my house w/ basement.

Built a tower, transit to my tower was made by Capt. Fabulous.

Helped a little on The Quarry (but my work was insignificant, N0xid helped a ton).

Built a figure of Quote on my roof.

Built a passage away from The Village to the site of a new building I have in the works.

You should really get the full version of Minecraft, new people on the server is always fun.

My adventures in the community server

Exploding Fabulous'es nether maze with creepers

May 21, 2011 at 11:26 AM
A old relic from older days
"..."
My favorite project was this cluster of three floating islands I found. Initially I just built a wood tower with bridges extending to all three, then added some basic living quarters, but every now and again I'd add a bit more here and there. The tower was in the middle of a cratered hill, so I made a little base beneath complete with a moat and underground jail.
When books came out, I searched high and low for some reeds, which took up ~15MB-20MB worth of coastal wilderness I'd never use again. I had someone crop it with an editor, but since the original map was made before biomes, the generator is different, making everything past the crop area spawn in a way that doesn't match up. You'll have parts where there's, say, ocean, and suddenly you'll run into this this massive, eerily flat cliffside.
When the Nether came out, I upgraded the central tower of my islands. I chopped down the wood one and erected a stone tower, complete with an outer spiral staircase illuminated with glowstone. At the top of the tower (which stretches to the sky limit) is a nether portal, which has been decorated accordingly with netherrack and glowstone.

I just wish I could get the original map back before I built everything. I found a site that rips the seed from maps, but because I started that map so long ago, the generator is different and the seed gives me a different map. And I can't find the right version of map generator online. :/

May 21, 2011 at 7:11 PM
Hau adventurous.

People who were on the server before it was dedicated will remember Whyme's Vagina. That was quite an adventure. I don't think we ever explored the whole thing.