you kind of sarcasm

Apr 18, 2014 at 8:46 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Coffee said:
you kind of sarcasm just a little fucking bit
It'd be easier to take you more seriously if you actually read what you posted before you hit the "Post" button. And it you bothered to take the time to use proper punctuation and Capitalization.

Like for someone who complains about the 12yos, you kind of act like one yourself.

Apr 18, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Professional Whatever
Oh okay, so when noxid does it he's witty and cool, but when someone you don't like does it, they're chastised and called stupid? I am so very sorry that you think I'm bad at spelling because I type in lowercase and use grammar errors that are commonplace and encouraged in social networking, but how about instead of getting on my back because you don't like the way I type even though I have proven in the past that I am able to speak coherently you pay attention to the points I make? Is that too much for someone like you to consider?

Apr 18, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Ok no let's go over this so you can understand what I'm getting at with what I quoted.

Coffee said:
you kind of sarcasm just a little fucking bit
Seriously, what the fuck are you trying to say here? This sentence/collection of words makes no sense. And this is what I mean when I say "you should read the post before you hit the post button", so that you make sure your post is coherent.

And noxid only skimps on punctuation and caps for short posts. If you're going to type more than 2 or so sentences, you should probably invest in proper formatting. But this isn't even about noxid. Typing in "chat-speek" on the forums is something that mostly the 12yos do and just seems immature, and it is thus unfortunately ironic that you are complaining about the 12yos while typing/acting like a 12yo.

Apr 18, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Professional Whatever
Well if i'm acting so 12, then you may as well ban me for breaking the rules
Obviously my opinions are meant to be ignored because i'm too twelve to give my input from at least two years of experience.
Go ahead, that'll teach me to have an argument even if it was provocative

Apr 18, 2014 at 11:52 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Coffee said:
Well if i'm acting so 12, then you may as well ban me for breaking the rules
Obviously my opinions are meant to be ignored because i'm too twelve to give my input from at least two years of experience.
Go ahead, that'll teach me to have an argument even if it was provocative
If there was a reason for your opinions to be ignored, it would be because of the lack of maturity you display at times (such as now).

And I still have no clue what "you kind of sarcasm just a little fucking bit" is supposed to mean, since it's just a sentence broken beyond comprehension imo. But you just don't seem to want to explain it.

Apr 19, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Professional Whatever
You tend to sarcasm just a fucking b
You tend to sarcasm
You sarcasm

Taking from the verb sarcasm that the root word is sarcasm, it obviously refers to doing something in relation to sarcasm
Now with some deductive reasoning you can make a hypothesis that what I mean to say is "you tend to perform the act of sarcasm just a fucking bit"

As I said before, if i'm acting immature then follow the goddamn rules and do something harsh about it because I really am just fucking done with this I need to actually work
have a great existence wondering why you have such an arrogant and easily upset member on your hands.

Apr 19, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Coffee said:
have a great existence wondering why you have such an arrogant and easily upset member on your hands.
I really do wonder why you're so easily upset.

Seriously though, chill out. The only one I see upset here is you.

Apr 19, 2014 at 1:32 AM
Professional Whatever
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
I really do wonder why you're so easily upset.
yes i'm sorry that i get upset when people say that my art sucks without actually explaining what's wrong
or even worse trying to tell me that I'M NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH
i'm pointing this example out because this is the most glaring example of when i have burst and really what the hell kind of person do you have to be to think this is good criticism

and despite what you may think, telling someone to "chill out" is not automatically going to make them chill out
if i'm pissed at you already then there's not much point in trying to completely flip my emotions

Apr 19, 2014 at 5:15 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Coffee said:
yes i'm sorry that i get upset when people say that my art sucks without actually explaining what's wrong
or even worse trying to tell me that I'M NOT TRYING HARD ENOUGH
i'm pointing this example out because this is the most glaring example of when i have burst and really what the hell kind of person do you have to be to think this is good criticism

and despite what you may think, telling someone to "chill out" is not automatically going to make them chill out
if i'm pissed at you already then there's not much point in trying to completely flip my emotions
My comments relating to your artwork are really unrelated to this thread of discussion, so I don't understand why you're bringing it up here, but I will adress it anyways. I thought we had already discussed and moved past them, and I am sorry to hear you are still sore about it. As I've said before, the anatomy in your drawings could stand to be better, and I believed that you were not making enough of a conscious effort to improve upon that at the time.

I'm going to split these posts out now since I believe continuing this discussion in this thread would be disrespectful to ColdCallerloppy. To the SPOT, where this pointless discussion belongs.

If you wish to discuss this further I would be happy to do so with you in the IRC.

Apr 19, 2014 at 6:58 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Now I know where this went.

Apr 27, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Assistance
lol

Apr 27, 2014 at 10:57 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
I'm going to split these posts out now since I believe continuing this discussion in this thread would be disrespectful to ColdCallerloppy. To the SPOT, where this pointless discussion belongs.
Honestly if there's a fight on my topics, I don't mind too much. As long as it has nothing to concern with me in it.

Apr 28, 2014 at 5:15 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I apologize for my involvement in this.