Y'know what's fun?

Mar 11, 2011 at 8:53 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I am...I'm too fabulous. I'm so fierce that it's nuts. FASHION. Wouldn't period be the female in the punctuation relationship? I had to retype punctuation but that's okay. My thoughts aren't as interesting as cheese. There are almonds in my teeth. Particles, i should say. Woah..I don't know what's happening anymore. There are things that should be said but also should not because of the potential shit it may form. Form shit. Shit forms. From your ass. Ass is pretty cool. I wonder when somebody is gonna make fun of me for that. Not too long now. Nope. Not at all. My webcam is pretty sexy. And I wish i had more candy. Oh I do say so indeed. Proceed to give you what you need. My fine steed. Well met, citizen. This is getting interesting but not really because I am not as amazing as Wedgie boy. Lol I said Wedgie. Cheese is good too. I wish I had some. I'm gonna make some fried mozz sooner or later. Good stuff good stuff REALLY GOOD STUFF. My face needs to be washed. The bathroom is right over there. But I am immobile. And therefore...my back kinda hurts. I have bad posture. Carry on my wayward son. What the fuck is that Japanese writing? Must be an instruction manual for the shit i bought last week. I bought shit. What if people could actually buy shit? What would they use it for? Fertilizer, sure..but maybe those scat loving freaks would smear it all over their bodies or something. It could also be used to put on your neighbor's doorstep. Good thing that never happened to me. Poop is gross. The octopus is cute. I wish I had an octopus plushie. I wish i could ride an octopus. Together we would fight crime and sodomize Japanese schoolgirls..and also kill scene kids...or destroy hot topic. Either way, the scene kids will still die. It's a win-win situation. When will he come back? He is taking forever. Goddamn. Eat. Eat. Eat. LAST NAME EVUH, FIRST NAME GRATIST. Lol Degrassi. Fucking Canada. Fucking High School drama. Fucking...fuck. Who knew it was so trashy and full of teen pregnancy and drive-by thugs. Speaking of drive-by thugs, I haven't been to Woonsocket in awhile. I should scope out some low-income Mexican families at the Wal-Mart there. Lol Wal-Rog Mart.

I don't know what else.

Mar 11, 2011 at 9:37 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
WD said:
I wonder when somebody is gonna make fun of me for that.
Now.
Asses lol.
WD said:
Well met, citizen.
How about them mudcrabs?

Well, I guess it's time to do this again. Keep in mind I always think in incomprehensible garbage first, then full sentences. There is no middle ground.

Bwoooeeeooooweeooweeooweeoo ba ba babaaaaaa ba ba ba ba baaaaa
Okay I`ll stop, but it`s a good song. Interesting peice of information: i will have to go bavck and fix this because my keybaotrd is retarded. NO YOU WKNOW WHAT, NO BACKSPACING. BACKSPACE IS A COWARDLY KEY. TONIGHT WE DINE IN TYPO HELL.
what the fuck was i even going to say WHERE DID ALL MY CAPS GO oh there they are. Nice to have you back, capitals. You know, I bet if I wrote this like this all the time, everyone would think I`m crazy.
So about that borken keyblard thinkg I mentioned: É.':`^¨FUCK THE FRENCH.
Sorry, I meant to say `This is inconvient`` but again, typoes. The keys are right next to each other and everything.
Am I the only person so far who uses the enter keyÉ Is there a law against itÉ The É is supposed to be a question mark. I even found the settings that change my keyboard back to normal and it STILL WON`T WORK! Whoa, easy there, capital letters. I promise you`ll get lots of use in IRC, don`t worry. There, IRC is all-caps, aren`t you happyÉ WHY AREN`T YOU HAPPY
WHY AM I TALKING TO A GRAMMATICAL CONSTRUCT
WHERE DI MY PERIODS GO
OH GOD THE CAPITALS MUST HAVE GOTTEN THEM I AM SO SORRY PERIODS.
Oh look, there`s a survivor and his friend. What happened guysÉ Where did it all go so wrongÉ I blame myself entirely! If only I had used the capitals in moderation, this never would have happened, and I don`t even know how to fix this because my keyboard is fucked and I can`t even end this sentence because I`m all out of periods.
Oh thank god, they`re starting to rebuild I BELIEVE IN YOU GUYS. YOU CAN DO IT, OH JESUS NOT THE CAPITALS AGAIN THIS IS THE END OF DAYS FOR PUNCTUKIND

I am going to stop right there before someone calls the hosptical hopsicle hostpitle shit

Mar 11, 2011 at 9:48 PM
/end
I am reporting the three of you to your local mental wards.

Mar 11, 2011 at 10:20 PM
You'll never take my periods from me! They are an endangered punctuation mark!

Mar 11, 2011 at 11:35 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD

Mar 12, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Best/Worst Pun of 2011 right there.

Mar 12, 2011 at 9:11 AM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I`m lazy to read anything more than 3 lines. Hmm I can`t think of anything. Foodfoodfood, German lessons ftw, will learn Spanish, pet the cat, I`ll go out for a nice walk. It`s such a beautiful day, the sun is shining. It`d be fun to do something constructive for others. This too long nobody reads anyway.

EDIT: Captain Fabuolous`s post seems to be an interesting read, I`ll read the whole.

Mar 16, 2011 at 11:13 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Haha those are funny, I'll try it when I'm bored at school and see what happens. Cheese I think you mentioned 'billion dollars' in like every single one of yours lol.

Back