YAY!

Jul 15, 2009 at 9:43 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Alright, so after about 4 years of annoyance, I now finally have a way of transferring audio directly from my digital piano to my computer, which means I'll be able to share a lot more music besides just organya and midi, such as remixes for the CSFP, music from the "real" Wrath of Revorshkenahl, and this. It's a medley of CS songs, and, as its name implies, it focuses on boss music, but it also contains Moonsong and Seal Chamber. Hope y'all like it, as well as whatever this newfound ability enables me to share in the future.

Jul 18, 2009 at 8:47 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I really liked the song progressions and how it transfers and mixes one song into another. Also the variations on the melodies are very well-made and fit right in with those from the original.

My only problems here are the small note mistakes (which are very little in amount but exist), that the lead & drums are somewhat a bit too quiet at times. Also add a bit more bass.

Overall, it's awesome.

Jul 18, 2009 at 6:24 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Thanks, glad you like it! Lol, it was a while ago that I made this and I'm getting quite a bit better about not hitting wrong notes, keeping tracks together, and editing/re-recording if I mess up.