(WIP)(ORG)Cave Story Rearranged - an album of remixes of remixes of CS soundtrack

Nov 4, 2017 at 4:47 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
24/04/2023 UPDATE: Project is suspended until further notice. There are 13(+5) tracks.
This is one of my oldest works and does not represent my current abilities with Orgmaker.

This is a collection of transcriptions of DM DOKURO's "Cave Story Arranged" soundtracks, along with some partial remixes. For context, these were once falsely framed as standalone remixes "inspired" by DM DOKURO's work.

All tracks I've made so far
Contains "Last Cave", "Balcony", "Plantation", "Run!", "Gestation" (+"Exploration"), "Mischievous Robot", "Mimiga Town", "Shack" and "Attack!" (remixes of "Gravity"), "Jenka 1", "Meltdown 2", "Plant", "Cemetery", "Eyes of Flame" (+some remixes), Safety (+"Reunion").

You may use these only for non-profit, with credit.

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2017 at 12:37 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Kind of similar to what I'm doing with Cave Story: Revival but you are doing it better so far. Fuck me. I really liked Balcony.

Nov 6, 2017 at 4:48 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's good, since you're the owner of the thread.

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:12 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
'Added "Gestation" and "Exploration". "Exploration" is actually just "Gestation" without leads.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017 at 5:06 PM
Org Discord Admin
Added "Jenka 1".
For those who actually like these remixes, I apologise. I need a hiatus.
I'll update more frequently after 2 weeks.

Feb 3, 2018 at 1:49 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The edit poll button is up on the poll itself. I can't presently remember if regular users can change their own polls or not, if not I/another staff member can remove it for you.

Feb 3, 2018 at 2:03 AM
Org Discord Admin
Actually, I think that's the case. I can't delete the poll.
I don't see that option while editing it, at least...

Edit: Thank you, DoubleThink!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2018 at 6:05 PM
hi hi
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
i don't see enough posts on this
that eyes of flame (the normal version) is... how do i say it
i haven't heard anything like that in orgmaker before
also, 4 beat 24 step; how does it feel to be your own murderer

i haven't listened anything but the first pack so far, really liked your last cave remix; i'm listening to the rest while typing, but once again, holy crap that eyes of flame
5/7

edit: 80 meas in last cave, i love the buildup and the part itself

edit 2: mischievous robot: really nice approach to that, it always had a similar theme but you built on it and i really appreciate that

edit 3: both miamiaga songs are basically calm and relaxing and it kinda fits the entire village theme; i never liked plant that much (not saying i didn't like it, it just wasn't in my faves for sure) so i won't comment on it but the miamiaga village, despite a kinda empty feeling, sounds really good

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018 at 1:47 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
The faux electric guitar parts in the Eyes of Flame remix are sick as fuck.

Mar 31, 2018 at 10:55 PM
Org Discord Admin
I lied. Sorry about that. I think I'm going to update every 2 weeks from this point.
Added "Safety" and "Reunion".

I have to pause this project for a while.
I will continue it, but probably only in 3 weeks, or so. I'll keep updating it every week or two after that, though.

Last edited: