where all da fun go

Jun 19, 2012 at 5:47 AM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
and why can't i make the forum black like my soul like the old forums...........................................

Attachments

• jakebear.png
    jakebear.png
    522 KB · Views: 15
Jun 19, 2012 at 6:01 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
well as for the skin, there's a little text link-button way at the bottom of the screen that brings up the menu.

No, down further.

Waaayyy down

no that's back up again

okay no thats SIDEWAYS

CHRIST no look its not that hard

ok yo'ure obvioubly doing this just to PISS ME OF\

<sbahj image manip that I'm too tired to make>

Jun 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Jun 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
HI yakkers, argyle bear was supposed to tell you that you have me blocked apparently and forgot since he was saying you seemed to want to talk to me again and I actually had tried to add you again but you had me blocked!!!

but you HAVEN'T BEEN ON STEAM for him to DO so and it's been like a WEEK

also thx noobxid lmfao c what i did there? *struts off like groose from skyward sword*

Jun 21, 2012 at 1:13 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
ragnaroq brings up a valid question and i think we should all reflect on it for a moment.

Jun 22, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I agree with sexplosive.

Do we see what ragnaroq did there? Honestly I feel this question is oft overlooked by most. Plenty of people on the forums are prone to speedreading[1], a common practice use to view lots of content in a short period of time.

Tragically, speedreading affects up to 100% of all people on forums, leaving a down to a diminutive 0% of people actually parsing all content. Fortunately, with local trained regular readers like Sexplosive, sufferers of speedreading can he notified of when there is something to be seen when they did something thar.

As to what ragnaroq actually did thar, I have a few theories. Ignoring his typo when spelling Noxid's name out of courtesy, we can see a distinct lack of capitalization in his sentence, specifically in refeence to Noxid's name. Of course, capitalizing names is done to accentuate that person's importance (and there are none more important than Noxid), and this case ragnaroq's lack of uppercase clearly shows a playful lack of respect for his elders, a classic jest. The reference to Groose accentuates the homing nature that is trying to be conveyed. On top of this, elaborating on who Groose was even though anyone with fingers could google it serves to convey how he could not possibly be serious. All of these data leads us to one clear answer: ragnaroq was making fun of Noxid.

So to answer your question, yes we do see what you did there.

Jun 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I only read the first and last sentences of your post, and I don't feel like I missed anything.

Jun 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Don't worry, you didn't.

I've forgotten what try said already, and damned if I'm gonna read them again.

EDIT: well I guessed damned, I read them again, and you have no idea how fitting your post is. how clueless I am!

EDIT 3: wait...

Jun 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
If Noxid is a noob then does that mean all of us are unregistered?