What was that Cave Story mod?

Feb 9, 2011 at 8:15 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Hi guys 'n' girls.

Wondering if someone could help me out finding this mod? . . . I used to have it ages ago and have been looking for it again for atleast 2 years or so!

All I remember from it was you also started out as a robot but not the same looking one as 'Quote'. You start off in a flying ship with plenty of other robots like yourself but have to see about your health or something so you go to this room. Then after, you exit only to find all your robot pals are dead all of sudden. I think it lands later in a sort-of grassy/earthy area, you go out and bump into some human allies and end up in some house later. Somewhere there was a boss battle which was really hard but I think you had the choice to do battle or not. That reminds me actually, you pick up a gun somewhere in the ship too I think.

It was only a demo though since it was in development when I was playing it. I've no idea if they have gone any further with it since them years ago but if someone could find out what it is that would be great (and stop people thinking I have gone a bit crazy in the head! :) ).

Thanks in advance.

S. :confused:

P.s. Can someone please edit my typo in the title? Damn laptop keyboard. >.<

Feb 9, 2011 at 9:49 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Feb 10, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Re: What was that Cave Sory mod?

Was the secret boss fight against The Sisters?