What is the worst Cave Story fanfic you have read?

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:33 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Now, a lot of people seem to think that Quote's Bad Hair Day is one of the worst CS fanfics out there, but in reality it was really just the hype that killed it, and it is actually one of the best video game fanfics of all time. In fact, most of my CS fanfics are actually pretty great.

Also, Doukutsu Days was a trollfic, so it doesn't count either.

What are the absolute stupidest, nastiest, and/or simply WORST Cave Story fanfics you've ever had the displeasure of reading? Was it the one with Sue having sex with Kazuma's dragon? Or the one with Chako having sex with Jenka's puppies? Or the one(s) that involved Sue and Toroko having sex with each other? Or worse yet, the one(s) that involved King having sex with Toroko?

Leave your thoughts here, and don't forget to pass the brain bleach!

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015 at 6:37 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
yours

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:39 PM
You're trolling, right? I mean, sure, I got a bad rap, but I was also one of the only people who had the balls to actually write GOOD fanfiction of this game, you know. Me and that guy who wrote the novelization. Hell, even the novelization is a hidden gem IMO, and QBHD was based off of it.

Dude, the people on reddit are douchebags. You should probably take their opinions with a grain of salt, if you know what I'm saying.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015 at 6:54 PM
Professional Whatever
top kek

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:56 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I have never read cave story fanfiction

Sep 27, 2015 at 6:57 PM
Look, I didn't write any of the stories on the base paragraph, okay? XD

I have never read cave story fanfiction
For the most part, you should be glad you haven't. All of the stories on the bottom paragraph are real O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 27, 2015 at 6:59 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
You're trolling, right? I mean, sure, I got a bad rap, but I was also one of the only people who had the balls to actually write GOOD fanfiction of this game, you know. Me and that guy who wrote the novelization. Hell, even the novelization is a hidden gem IMO, and QBHD was based off of it.

Dude, the people on reddit are douchebags. You should probably take their opinions with a grain of salt, if you know what I'm saying.

You know you're not the one who is supposed to praise your work, right?
From the praise you gave yourself about your "artwork" and the praise you're giving yourself now, I can infer that yours may, in fact, be the worst CS fanfic I could read.

Sep 27, 2015 at 7:03 PM
You know you're not the one who is supposed to praise your work, right?
From the praise you gave yourself about your "artwork" and the praise you're giving yourself now, I can infer that yours may, in fact, be the worst CS fanfic I could read.

What's so bad about my recent artwork? It captured the essence of the game and there was nothing wrong with it. Also, the only real problem with most of my fanfiction is that it tries way too hard to be funny, which is a flaw that people obsess way too much over as is. Please just give me a break.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015 at 7:06 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I once saw a CS↔MLP crossover fanfic(just don't ask my why, I don't know myself.) and was curious, so I checked it out(I really don't have anything with MLP, so I still have no idea why I did it).
Since that was the only one I've seen, I could say that's the worst one I've seen.

Sep 27, 2015 at 7:09 PM
I once saw a CS↔MLP crossover fanfic(just don't ask my why, I don't know myself.) and was curious, so I checked it out(I really don't have anything with MLP, so I still have no idea why I did it).
Since that was the only one I've seen, I could say that's the worst one I've seen.

Not to be a brony hater or anything, but this right here is the type of fanfiction concept that people should be hating on. Just completely pointless and sounds like it would pretty much literally never go anywhere. Of course, not to say that the King X Toroko pairing doesn't also fit that description XD

Let's be honest, at least the Jack X King pairing actually makes sense and isn't blatant pedophilia.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015 at 7:23 PM
Professional Whatever
you're gonna go far here gay rabbit fucker

Sep 27, 2015 at 7:24 PM
you're gonna go far here gay rabbit fucker
The Quote X Curly pairing still makes more sense though, I agree on that point. However, please don't Sue me, but I also believe that that pairing is most likely completely loaded with shit since it takes up at least 90% of the game's fanfiction library, even (naturally) including QBHD ._.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Not to be a brony hater or anything, but this right here is the type of fanfiction concept that people should be hating on. Just completely pointless and sounds like it would pretty much literally never go anywhere. Of course, not to say that the King X Toroko pairing doesn't also fit that description XD

Let's be honest, at least the Jack X King pairing actually makes sense and isn't blatant pedophilia.
1.I'm not a Brony, so why would I care.
2.What do you have against crossover plots?
3.Are you against any kind of plot that doesn't include (possibly gay/bisexual) romance or what?

Sep 27, 2015 at 7:32 PM
1.I'm not a Brony, so why would I care.
2.What do you have against crossover plots?
3.Are you against any kind of plot that doesn't include (possibly gay/bisexual) romance or what?

No, I just think that the MLP/(insert here) crossovers are really frickin' stupid, overdone and overused. I wouldn't even be surprised in the slightest if there was an MLP/Terminator crossover floating around somewhere in the depths of the Internet.

For the record though, the JXK story was never really meant to be taken seriously in the slightest and is in fact the only truly pairing-centric fanfic I'm writing of those two for a very long time.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015 at 7:42 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Sep 27, 2015 at 7:45 PM
What JxK story?
Something tells me you are only interested in fanfics that include (mostly bi-) sexual relationships.

That's not true. It's usually just something that's treated very lightly and is not really the main focus of the story at all, and is generally never the main reason why I write my stories or read other people's stories.

Sep 27, 2015 at 7:53 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Sep 27, 2015 at 7:55 PM

That was not the type of example I was going for. I was talking about stories where romance ISN'T the main focus, for shit's sake! -_-

Sep 27, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
That was not the type of example I was going for. I was talking about stories where romance ISN'T the main focus, for shit's sake! -_-
there is a big difference between romance and lust
No, I just think that the MLP/(insert here) crossovers are really frickin' stupid, overdone and overused.
there is nothing wrong with writing about a highly used topic. The entire Super Robot Wars series is basically a bunch of crossover fanfictions, and its held strong to this day, and all of them(with the obvious exception of Banpresto originals) have Mazinger Z in some form or another.