What are the English titles to the Piyo Piyo Player demo tracks?

May 16, 2024 at 8:18 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I was on Youtube the other day and I found a video called "Resort Rubber", it was one of the PiyoPiyoPlayer demo tracks. If that one has a name, the rest must too, right?
Does anyone know the names of them?

May 16, 2024 at 4:44 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
To be frank, none of them have English names. The closest we've gotten is the filenames for the Ikachan soundtrack, and even then those are just romanizations of the original Japanese names (the exceptions are Quake.pmd and Mother.pmd). Generally, what people call them are fan translations of the original Japanese titles that have circulated around for who knows how long. I can't find anything specific on the forums, but this YouTube playlist seems to list rough translations for all the names (except for one exclusive to the old version of PiyoPiyoPlayer), if that's what you're looking for.

May 16, 2024 at 6:13 PM
Serri Online
Moo
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I was on Youtube the other day and I found a video called "Resort Rubber", it was one of the PiyoPiyoPlayer demo tracks.
I just call it "Rubber Resort", especially when the initial translation doesn't make a lot of sense if you just flat out say it, and there are cases in translation where the words need to be swapped to make sense. Take this with a grain of salt tho, but it could also just be "Resort Lover", especially when the whole title is in katakana, and it was figured out by someone who was fluent in English and Japanese.
sh3y2l.png