Wallpaper I Made When I Was Bored

Apr 5, 2010 at 12:45 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

(click to enlarge)

Wii Cave Story spritesheets and Paint.NET are phun.

I just discovered Cave Story about a week ago with it's release on Wiiware. Being the cheap person I am, I did some research and figured out the game was free on PC, and supposedly better in some ways. After downloading it and getting used to the controls/physics I couldn't help but fall in love with this game and everything about it. The detail, the music, the style, the story, all of it is amazing. So yeah, that's my Cave Story.. story.

This is my first post and I've sort of been lurking around here since I found the game. Can't wait to see more cool stuff around forum and I can't wait to make more posts in the future. :)

Apr 5, 2010 at 12:52 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
Cool. If I wasn't too lazy to get a functional operating system, that would totally be one of my desktop images. Anyway, welcome, and there certainly is plenty of interesting content to be found lying around here.

Apr 5, 2010 at 1:02 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
What is your current disfunctional operating system, then?

Apr 5, 2010 at 1:08 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Pronouns: he/him
Sketchy Win7. No further exposition will be given.
It still functions perfectly fine with the exception of not letting me have a desktop, so I figure that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Apr 5, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
my "sketchy" XP is way cooler than that!!!!

i mean

Welcome, AssailantLF! I haven't been around much either, though I started playing Cave Story in 2006... I just got back into it with the Wii version coming out, and it's good to see other people finally finding out about the game that didn't before.

Oh, and that's a neat wallpaper :3 Nice and simple, but not boring.

Back