Voting: Your favourite Cave Story music? #2

which one is your favourite? You can pick up to three.

• Total voters
Sep 15, 2015 at 7:47 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
yeah, so here's part two, because i've reached max limit of possible responses in the previous one.
I know that i should put original names here, but i would be hard for me, i would have to listen to every song and then think where was it playing etc, also, players who know these original names will know which one comes where and it's name, but those who don't know original names would have to search something like 'Cave Story where is plant music playing?', so i don't want some of you to do this. Sorry to those who know original names.

Sep 15, 2015 at 7:56 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I like Last Cave Running Hell and Hero's End. My number one would be between Last Cave and Hero's End.

Sep 15, 2015 at 8:04 PM
I like Last Cave Running Hell and Hero's End. My number one would be between Last Cave and Hero's End.
i like running hell too. But i hate last cave. Hero's end is a bit too sad and nostalgic for me.

Sep 15, 2015 at 8:06 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
i like running hell too. But i hate last cave. Hero's end is a bit too sad and nostalgic for me.
What do you mean by nostalgic?

Sep 15, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Sep 15, 2015 at 8:10 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hero's End is a bit too dark to make about almost anybody feel nostalgic, considering the fate of the Island and the world being told before the music plays.

Sep 15, 2015 at 8:12 PM
Hero's End is a bit too dark to make about almost anybody feel nostalgic, considering the fate of the Island and the world being told before the music plays.
*sniff* That's... That's so beautiful *sniff* You understand my feelings... T^T

Sep 16, 2015 at 1:17 AM
Based Member
My favorite song is Mischievous Robot (Egg Corridor), but it seems that one's not on here.
My second favorite is probably Last Battle, I'm assuming that's what you meant with "boss 7 (undead core)" (are there even 7 unique boss themes?).

I was under the impression that you were restarting this thread in order to use the official names for the songs, but that does not seem to be the case. I'm not sure where you got most of these names from. Also, aren't "corridor to seal chamber music" and "Ballos theme" the same song?

Sorry for nit-picking.

Sep 16, 2015 at 2:03 AM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
My favorite song is Mischievous Robot (Egg Corridor), but it seems that one's not on here.
I'm under the impression that's what he meant in the first thread when by "Quote's them"

Sep 16, 2015 at 2:42 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
I've fixed the poll options.

Sep 16, 2015 at 1:15 PM
Pointless double post
<check the first part maybe?>
My second favorite is probably Last Battle, I'm assuming that's what you meant with "boss 7 (undead core)" (are there even 7 unique boss themes?).
<Yes, there are.>
I was under the impression that you were restarting this thread in order to use the official names for the songs, but that does not seem to be the case.
<I didn't admin did.>
I'm not sure where you got most of these names from. Also, aren't "corridor to seal chamber music" and "Ballos theme" the same song?
<I don't think so.>

Sorry for nit-picking.
<It's ok.>

I've fixed the poll options.
GREAT THANKSY FOR YOUUU!!!!

Ok, then this song is happy and also slightly sad.

Last edited by a moderator: