Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 14, 2012 at 3:03 AM
Banned
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Well, me tanks for calling me retarded. Fucking dipshit asshole ass licker!!!!!! Just getting it off my chest.

USER WAS WARNED/BANNED FOR THIS POST (Flaming) - GIRakaCHEEZER

Sep 14, 2012 at 3:05 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I just...

I can't handle this.

Sep 14, 2012 at 3:06 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Guys
This isn't a flame thread
No thread should be a flame thread
Fab was right and you were wrong, DERP.

Sep 14, 2012 at 3:11 AM
Been here way too long...
This isn't flame but I just noticed and thought it was important.

Ikr? Isn't the government one big cheap ass? And fucking Obama is spending all our money on useless shit.
WELL.
1) Magicdoors was saying that the teachers were getting payed too much to complain. Since public school teachers are payed by the government, "one big cheap ass" is probably the wrong thing to say if you're trying to agree.
2) Obama isn't spending your money on anything.
3) Obama isn't the president of canada.
4) Public schools are not payed for on a federal level. Blame your state or town if the teachers are getting too much.
5) Education is not useless shit. (also a very very small portion of the budget)
6) Neither is universal healthcare.
7) The main things federal money is spent on are the military and social security. I concede that both are a bit excessive, but I'm not sure I would call them useless.

That is, you were wrong in every single particular of that post. In the future, please refrain from barfing your parents' opinions everywhere.
Thank you!

Sep 14, 2012 at 7:17 PM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Really? It's probably totally different where you live, but I remember my math teacher telling the class that he wasn't even making half that amount.
South African teachers make even less than R1 000 per month, although this was when I still went to school.
Most of the strikes that people go on in South Africa are caused by people who are paid "too little money."
I remember that in my last week of school, there was a strike going on because of teachers feeling that they don't get paid enough. At least the school's teachers didn't join in.

Sep 15, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I know this is very off-topic, but your avatar reminds me of simpler times MagicDoors. Times when RPG maker games were popular...Random adventure, Legion quest (or whatever it was called) and many others. I wish I could somehow teleport to the early-mid 2000s. The internet was young back then, there weren't many flash games, memes were unknown to the world...

Sep 15, 2012 at 6:06 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
What if Obama is the President of Canada and everyone including him is mistaken except Dash360 DERP?

Sep 15, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
This thread is ridiculous.
Teachers don't get paid that much, and can get fired if they did not acquire tenure.
Also, who cares?

Sep 15, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Haha wow I can't believe I missed this

Status
Not open for further replies.