• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

Unable to run CS in fullscreen?

May 10, 2014 at 4:43 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
So ya, I'm having issues with CS apparently.

I can't get the game to run in fullscreen properly, Instead I'm getting a centered 640X480 with black borders covering the rest of the screen.

Also the game's graphic handler turns all bitmaps into 8-bit, I tried it with a few different mods and the vanilla game, but the result is the same.

Help?

E: Actually this is happening with most all programs that run in fullscreen on my PC.

May 10, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Uh try making sure that these compatibility properties are checked off
tryit_zps7e1d5569.png
CS likes to do the same thing to me (except it's not centered, it's more like fixed on the very top-left of the screen) and having those settings seem to do the trick.

May 10, 2014 at 6:25 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
sorry TP, that didn't work, but I found out the issue

I had my TV setting on pixel to pixel instead of standard. (we have two TV's that use the same remote)

May 11, 2014 at 6:56 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Dunc2403 said:
The question is, why do you want to play in fullscreen when 640x480 windowed is objectively the best resolution
'Cause it looks tiny on my 1920 X 1080 screen.

Mar 13, 2017 at 1:12 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I have exactly the same problem. I also have 1920 X 1080 screen, but I haven't been able to find Pixel settings anywhere. All help would be appreciated.