Two piano Cave Story medley

Feb 17, 2009 at 5:54 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Naw, if you're gonna play the same song more than once, you gotta obey the rule of three, at least. Return to it somewhere near the end of the game; it's already got a beginning and early-middle.

Feb 17, 2009 at 12:35 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Meh, I was basically using it as a transition song between sections the second time. The next transition song was going to be Moonsong, but it was going to be extremely long with a ton of variations. Knowing me, I can probably figure out some way to integrate Moonsong and Gestation and make it work.

Apr 15, 2009 at 12:55 PM
"Huzzah!"
i cant wait for this

Apr 15, 2009 at 5:03 PM
graters gonna grate
Hehe, perfect timing odin, I just now have an update, though I'm still only about 60-70 percent complete. The new version is mp3 instead of midi so it's better quality, plus it allowed me to record vocals for Annabelle Kennedy's "Cave Story Anthem" which I am now including in the medley. I also have a PDF of the sheet music now, but it doesn't go all the way to the end of the recording since I wrote quite a bit of it by hand in the airports/airplanes.

See first post for download links.

Apr 15, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
*Rocks out to ABBA*

Apr 20, 2009 at 7:59 AM
"Huzzah!"
Apr 20, 2009 at 1:21 PM
graters gonna grate
WHAZZAFUCK!? THE LINKS ARE DEAD! :mad:

Damn, okay guess I should use mediafire but I'm too lazy right now so be patient.

Apr 22, 2009 at 9:35 PM
graters gonna grate
Links revived, see first post.

May 4, 2009 at 7:11 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
The links are broken.
Am I being troll rolled?

May 4, 2009 at 5:12 PM
graters gonna grate
WHAT!? God this is annoying! :(
No you're not being troll rolled, but I will get a working link eventually!! JUST YOU WAIT!!

May 4, 2009 at 8:34 PM
graters gonna grate
Ok, should work now

May 18, 2009 at 5:07 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Oh, I see you got the links up.

Too bad your music sucks royal amounts of crusty swine testicles.

May 19, 2009 at 12:16 AM
Hax on....Hax off....
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
@Wedge of Cheese: Wow this is really brilliant. I was a little bit dissapointed about some some of the songs that weren't in it but I reckon the bit at the end with the cave story anthem song made it just even more brilliant. I never used to really like the mimiga village song but it sounded really good with the piano.

@King~: I've got nothing against you not liking his music cause it's a matter of opinion but
what I hate is when people take the effort on the internet to be mean and hurtful. At least put something constructive? e.g. You music sucks royal amounts of crusty swine testicles because -Constructive critisism-

May 19, 2009 at 6:48 AM
Jacob, you shut the fuck up, you niggerfaggot.

May 19, 2009 at 12:06 PM
graters gonna grate
Uncy Dave said:
@Wedge of Cheese: Wow this is really brilliant. I was a little bit dissapointed about some some of the songs that weren't in it but I reckon the bit at the end with the cave story anthem song made it just even more brilliant. I never used to really like the mimiga village song but it sounded really good with the piano.

@King~: I've got nothing against you not liking his music cause it's a matter of opinion but
what I hate is when people take the effort on the internet to be mean and hurtful. At least put something constructive? e.g. You music sucks royal amounts of crusty swine testicles because -Constructive critisism-

Thanks for the feedback! Btw, this medley is actually nowhere near complete, so most of those songs that you were disappointed in not being in it will probably be eventually.

May 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Hax on....Hax off....
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Awesome! that's good to know that there will be more music in it. I thought that you weren't gonna add more and when i was listening I was constantly watching how much time of it there was left and thinking NO! there must be enough time to squeeze in the plantation theme or kings theme and other various songs I liked. It's great cause some of the sounds that didn't really sound that great before sounded really good.

May 19, 2009 at 1:58 PM
graters gonna grate
Lol, it's good to know you wanted more 'cause I was sort of worrying about it being too long.

That's what she said.

Anyway... I'll probably get off my lazy ass and start working on this again pretty soon now that my schedule is lightening up a bit.

Aug 2, 2009 at 6:11 PM
graters gonna grate
IT IS COMPLETIFICATED!!!

Link is in first post (is a *.zip containing both a *.wma recording and *.pdf sheet music)